Groups

pro evolution soccer 8 teams???

why isnt iraq in the next pro evo? arnt they champions of asia? i think they deserve to be in pro evo 8.

87 Comments

Ummmm because we are at war with them

Original Poster

lol its football what has that got to do with anything like war?

dandoc2

At war with them. Yep that must be it.

dandoc2

I really wonder about some people :roll:

Also, we are not at war with Iraq itself, just the insurgents. :thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable

I really wonder about some people :roll:Also, we are not at war with Iraq … I really wonder about some people :roll:Also, we are not at war with Iraq itself, just the insurgents. :thumbsup:

Lol:-D

Banned

Anyway, who cares, I don't know anyone who would want to pick Iraq as their team of choice anyway.

Prissymiss

Anyway, who cares, I don't know anyone who would want to pick Iraq as … Anyway, who cares, I don't know anyone who would want to pick Iraq as their team of choice anyway.

me...

Banned

jamesterror

me...

Yeah right;-)

Prissymiss

Yeah right;-)

I like a challenge

Banned

jamesterror

I like a challenge

Thanks for the chuckle James:thumbsup:

Prissymiss

Thanks for the chuckle James:thumbsup:

Anytime :giggle:

Original Poster

well i would pick iraq as my team seing as its my home country.

Banned

ALICOM007

well i would pick iraq as my team seing as its my home country.

Its a game, no big deal. I'm sure you have played it before and not been bothered.

Prissymiss

Its a game, no big deal. I'm sure you have played it before and not been … Its a game, no big deal. I'm sure you have played it before and not been bothered.

Be a traitor and buy Fifa, I bet they have Iraq. You'll miss on the gameplay though

Banned

jamesterror

Be a traitor and buy Fifa, I bet they have Iraq. You'll miss on the … Be a traitor and buy Fifa, I bet they have Iraq. You'll miss on the gameplay though

PMSL.

There would be no games available if everyone took exception to something on them.

Banned

Take Sonic for example. I'm sure there are badgers up and down the country wondering why they have been left out on the wildlife front.:whistling:

Prissymiss

PMSL.There would be no games available if everyone took exception to … PMSL.There would be no games available if everyone took exception to something on them.

Well, you know..

Prissymiss

Take Sonic for example. I'm sure there are badgers up and down the … Take Sonic for example. I'm sure there are badgers up and down the country wondering why they have been left out on the wildlife front.:whistling:

lmao. I was trying to think of an example but it weren't happening. That one deserves a smiley face

Banned

jamesterror

Well, you know..lmao. I was trying to think of an example but it weren't … Well, you know..lmao. I was trying to think of an example but it weren't happening. That one deserves a smiley face

Thanks, I'm just in 'that' sort of mood now;-)

Prissymiss

Thanks, I'm just in 'that' sort of mood now;-)

Hahah

I was thinking CounterStrike without a knife, or a flash bang. If you've ever played it. But couldn't compare it to anything.

Useless.

Prissy do you play 360? By the sounds of it, yes.

Original Poster

naa im not that bothered but seeing as they just won asian cup thought it was weird that they didnt put that in.

yeh LETS MAKE A OFFICIAL PROTEST WE WANT IRAQ WE WANT IRAQ REPEAT WE WANT IRAQ

Banned

HU5TLER

yeh LETS MAKE A OFFICIAL PROTEST WE WANT IRAQ WE WANT IRAQ REPEAT WE WANT … yeh LETS MAKE A OFFICIAL PROTEST WE WANT IRAQ WE WANT IRAQ REPEAT WE WANT IRAQ

Thats it, the 'bad boy' has started:giggle:

Banned

jamesterror

Hahah I was thinking CounterStrike without a knife, or a flash bang. … Hahah I was thinking CounterStrike without a knife, or a flash bang. If you've ever played it. But couldn't compare it to anything.Useless.Prissy do you play 360? By the sounds of it, yes.

A wee bit:whistling:

Original Poster

yh lol lets start a protest hyde park 8 am

Prissymiss

A wee bit:whistling:

I'm getting a 360 on one of the days next week. When Evo 8 comes out, I'll kick your bum Softly though because I'm nice

Banned

jamesterror

I'm getting a 360 on one of the days next week. When Evo 8 comes out, … I'm getting a 360 on one of the days next week. When Evo 8 comes out, I'll kick your bum Softly though because I'm nice

Don't kick it, just pat it:oops:

Prissymiss

Don't kick it, just pat it:oops:

Hard. :roll:

Banned

jamesterror

Hard. :roll:

Are you:w00t:

Prissymiss

Are you:w00t:

Excuse me

Banned

I smell something that might explode here...

Banned

jamesterror

Excuse me

Why, top or bottom wind?

samy26

I'm not a great fan of that smell tbh. :whistling:

Prissymiss

Why, top or bottom wind?

Bottom.

Banned

samy26

Amazing sense of smell there.:giggle:

Prissymiss

Amazing sense of smell there.:giggle:

I'm a dirty magitition which is clean, work that one out :?

dandoc2

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In all honesty, I don't have a clue why its not included, Guess they didn't think many people would choose them, Send an email/letter to whoever makes the game. :thumbsup:

Iom-RF

:lol: :lol: :lol: In all honesty, I don't have a clue why its not … :lol: :lol: :lol: In all honesty, I don't have a clue why its not included, Guess they didn't think many people would choose them, Send an email/letter to whoever makes the game. :thumbsup:

I had a really nasty comment then, but its best kept shut. They cheated, I can't say how. :whistling:

Banned

jamesterror

I had a really nasty comment then, but its best kept shut. They cheated, … I had a really nasty comment then, but its best kept shut. They cheated, I can't say how. :whistling:

Don't get IOM started. It could be a long night:roll:

Prissymiss

Don't get IOM started. It could be a long night:roll:

Long nights are good. It'll be a good nice when I pat your bum on Pro Evo :-D

Banned

jamesterror

Long nights are good. It'll be a good nice when I pat your bum on Pro Evo … Long nights are good. It'll be a good nice when I pat your bum on Pro Evo :-D

Maybe stroke it gently:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions