EXPIRED

Pro Evolution Soccor 08 ps3

Hi,
does anyone have a copy that they dont need anymore or can someone find a cheap one for me , must be uk version and ps3
many thanks

17 Comments

What console do you want if for?

Original Poster

ps3 please

pinkkitty2007;2305574

What console do you want if for?

:thinking::w00t:

Original Poster

ps3 uk version

How much are you looking to pay? I have a mint copy I'm thinking of selling as not playing on my PS3 as much now

Original Poster

bassman_uk;2307093

How much are you looking to pay? I have a mint copy I'm thinking of … How much are you looking to pay? I have a mint copy I'm thinking of selling as not playing on my PS3 as much now

£18.00 including delivery, what do you think?

was thinking about £20 delivered - by BT, or £21 delivered by Paypal.

It really is mint, and comes with the manual that has the online code on.

Original Poster

ok i accept £21 but please can you confirm that it is a uk region 2 version and not a imported region 1 as i only need uk version
regards
zahid
ps: we will pay using paypal

qasimh1993;2309367

ok i accept £21 but please can you confirm that it is a uk region 2 … ok i accept £21 but please can you confirm that it is a uk region 2 version and not a imported region 1 as i only need uk versionregardszahidps: we will pay using paypal

Hi

Yes it is a UK version, and not an imported one. No problems there

Can you send payment to:

and I'll post when payment is cleared. You have my email address and my ebay id is natsaxgeezer, so you can see from feedback there and on this site I am genuine

You'll need to give me your address so i can send ou the game.

Kind regards

Nathan

Original Poster

bassman_uk;2309413

HiYes it is a UK version, and not an imported one. No problems there … HiYes it is a UK version, and not an imported one. No problems there :)Can you send payment to:and I'll post when payment is cleared. You have my email address and my ebay id is natsaxgeezer, so you can see from feedback there and on this site I am genuine :)You'll need to give me your address so i can send ou the game.Kind regardsNathan

Hi thank you for your reply i have now made the payment via paypal and have left a note with my postal address and email regards zahid

bassman_uk;2309413

HiYes it is a UK version, and not an imported one. No problems there … HiYes it is a UK version, and not an imported one. No problems there :)Can you send payment to:*****************************************and I'll post when payment is cleared. You have my email address and my ebay id is natsaxgeezer, so you can see from feedback there and on this site I am genuine You'll need to give me your address so i can send ou the game.Kind regardsNathan

qasimh1993;2309450

Hi thank you for your reply i have now made the payment via paypal and … Hi thank you for your reply i have now made the payment via paypal and have left a note with my postal address and email regards zahid

You may want to edit out that email Nathan, don't want to get loads of spam m8!! :lol: And PM him the address or its a facebook arranged houseparty on you!!!!

mbgringo;2309567

You may want to edit out that email Nathan, don't want to get loads of … You may want to edit out that email Nathan, don't want to get loads of spam m8!! :lol: And PM him the address or its a facebook arranged houseparty on you!!!!

cheers dude! Forgot i wasn't in PM!!!!

mgringo can you edit your post so my email address disappears pls?

Original Poster

hi i have done it on my message can you do it through your message aswell
thanks

cheers

Oh yeah, forgot i quoted you! Done!

mbgringo;2309676

Oh yeah, forgot i quoted you! Done!

cheers dude! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions