Prob a silly questions RE: clubcard vouchers and pizza express

Found 28th Oct 2011
Hiya:)

I have some pizza express clubcard vouchers. My question is can i use these on a sat evening? and has anyone used them for then? I know i could ring them but i hate talking on the phone :?

Thanks for any help x
Community Updates
MiscPizza
12 Comments
You could check if it says anything on the voucher or check the club card website for any restrictions......used some on Weds but that was at lunchtime....
There are some restrictions on certain dates in December/January but other than that you can use them any time you like.
Original Poster
Thanks i did check ,it doesnt say anything but i only ask as i used them on a friday and the waitress said oh i dont know if we accept them at the weekend so didnt know if you couldnt x
We have used them on a saturday before, no problem. Just get looked down on by waiter when handing them over. Try and follow the server to the till to pay, bit less embarrassing
Be aware you cants use them in conjunction with any other offer (say 2 for 1) which makes them pretty much worthless, you'd be better off sending them back to tesco and using them for something else.
Original Poster
RAFAVDV

Be aware you cants use them in conjunction with any other offer (say 2 … Be aware you cants use them in conjunction with any other offer (say 2 for 1) which makes them pretty much worthless, you'd be better off sending them back to tesco and using them for something else.

:? Matter of opinion really , its works out that ill py about £7 for a meal for 2 dont think it makes them worthless :?
Tinkytayls

:? Matter of opinion really , its works out that ill py about £7 for a … :? Matter of opinion really , its works out that ill py about £7 for a meal for 2 dont think it makes them worthless :?

We've used these no end of times, I can't drink and then drive home so it only costs the price of a couple of soft drinks for a night off of cooking and washing up. If you share them with friends you'll probably find they'll offer to pay for the drinks anyway. When my vouchers arrive in the next couple of weeks I'll spend £20 worth of Clubcard vouchers and perhaps get 3 meals for me and the missus out of it.
RAFAVDV

Be aware you cants use them in conjunction with any other offer (say 2 … Be aware you cants use them in conjunction with any other offer (say 2 for 1) which makes them pretty much worthless, you'd be better off sending them back to tesco and using them for something else.

I don't agree with this. Most of the 2for 1 vouchers can only be used Sunday to Thursday so the Tesco ones are great if you want to eat there over the weekend.
If you are that desperate to go to a pizza express on a saturday night then i guess its great, personally i'd rather go on another night and bank the clubcard points
Banned
Pizza Express is a pile of crap. Overpriced and underwhelming. If that's the best you can hope for then I feel for you
dimebars

Pizza Express is a pile of crap. Overpriced and underwhelming. If that's … Pizza Express is a pile of crap. Overpriced and underwhelming. If that's the best you can hope for then I feel for you

I'm not against paying a lot of money for a good meal, but I won't say no to a free meal either.
Edited by: "negbobsquarepant" 28th Oct 2011
Can u choose anything on the menu or is it a set menu when usin the club card vouchers x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants