Groups

Probably a price error but.......

Be cheeky and ask!

CPWH in their new mag the one that features the N8 front page they have on page 38 the Sony Ericsson X10 (4in screen) starting from £169.95 on pay as you go.

9 Comments

sure its the full version and not the mini?

Original Poster

Deffo the 4 inch!

well if you go in tomorow, lmk what happens £300 phone for 170 seems good to me:) (PM ME preferably)

Just been to CPW. The latest magazine they had was dated 9th Feb 11, and had a Blackberry Curve on the front page. The X10 is shown at £399.95 on PAYG. Was told the next magazine would be out in early Mar.

Can OP give more specifics of the magazine he/she is referring to? Perhaps even scan in the page (if poss)?!

Original Poster

http://i52.tinypic.com/2jew660.jpg

Thanks Dusty. Did you get your magazine from a normal high street store? Is there a date on the front page? Any luck with purchasing the X10?
    Edited by: "AgentSingh" 16th Feb 2011

Original Poster

Its a steal if honored but I doubt it!

Just remember, 2.1 is the last update this phone will have.

No such luck on the date but they had loads of these catalogues in-store. Just for info this was found at

Unit 1, Broughton Shopping Park, Broughton Mills Lane
    Flintshire
    CH4 0DP
    Tel: 08701 682 345

Edited by: "Dusty" 16th Feb 2011

a catalogue is only an invitation to treat, they have no obligation to give it at this price, unfortunately!

golemsmate

a catalogue is only an invitation to treat, they have no obligation to … a catalogue is only an invitation to treat, they have no obligation to give it at this price, unfortunately!

True, but you never know, they might just be selling it at this price. they might have ordered a few containers too many and are trying to unload them before they get stuck with them. Just wishful thinking I guess.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764448
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)11
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1422
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …12

See more discussions