Groups

probably the most random information required.

Is it allowed to send chocolate to america?

If so.. Would you just put "Chocolate bar" on the CN22 or just "Confectionary"?

10 Comments

Yep you can send chocolate, and either of those descriptions would be fine.

Original Poster

Woo, one of my friends wants me to send them a certain bar and i was just wondering.

Never sent a customs declaration before, do i just go up to the person in the PO and ask for one?

yes you just take the parcel to the counter to pay, and the person there will give you what you need to fill in.

t0mm;1676474

Never sent a customs declaration before, do i just go up to the person in … Never sent a customs declaration before, do i just go up to the person in the PO and ask for one?

Yep, it's a white sticky label that you fill in and stick to the front of the package (usually in the bottom right corner).

You can see an example ]here. (I never bother putting the weight).

You can even download a .pdf version [URL="ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/CN22_2.pdf"]here[/URL] if you want to print it out yourself.

t0mm;1676474

Woo, one of my friends wants me to send them a certain bar and i was just … Woo, one of my friends wants me to send them a certain bar and i was just wondering.

As long as it not one of those Cocaine bars(Free from artificial sweetners and colourings and now improved with more cocainey & chocolatey goodness) then you should be alright.

SPAMDOG;1676501

As long as it not one of those Cocaine bars(Free from artificial … As long as it not one of those Cocaine bars(Free from artificial sweetners and colourings and now improved with more cocainey & chocolatey goodness) then you should be alright.

I like their jingle: "Everyone's a fruit and off their nut case"

Just go to your local PO and they will give you a label to stick on it and you fill it in. Easy. :thumbsup:

Hubby brought us a Hershey bar back from the States (after going over with work) all I can say is no wonder they are getting you to send chocolate over to them!!!

Send him a STARBAR best chocolate bar ever!!

Send me a cookieshake :whistling:

suze;1676653

Just go to your local PO and they will give you a label to stick on it … Just go to your local PO and they will give you a label to stick on it and you fill it in. Easy. :thumbsup:Hubby brought us a Hershey bar back from the States (after going over with work) all I can say is no wonder they are getting you to send chocolate over to them!!!

lol couldn't agree more. I saw Hershey's with ..almonds I think, in Selfridges in the Trafford Centre a few years ago. It was horrible!The chocolate was like wax it felt like eating a candle, truly awful stuff!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions