hi, any body know were i can buy a cable that connects from harddrive to pc monitor + what are the cables called?


    wot, the VGA cable to connect the monitor to the graphics card on the system unit.


    or DVI if you have good graphics and good monitor

    Original Poster

    i mean pc port to the back of the screen,


    i mean pc port to the back of the screen,

    There are 2 types of outs puts on most PC.`s Ether VGA or DVI google both but look for pictures, then you can see which one you have, And look at the back of the monitor most have both as well.

    New boards or graphics cards even have HDMI out on them aswell to connect to a HD TV
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2073
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661376
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764116
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846142

      See more discussions