Problem adding Star Wars Battlefront 2 (EA) to Steam

Found 20th Dec 2017
I want to add Star Wars Battlefront 2 to steam, so my son can play it using his steam link. But when I try to add it as a non-steam game, it doesn't show in the list of games. This is the first game I haven't been able to add to steam. Has anyone else done this or had trouble trying to do it?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Wouldnt surprise me if they want £100 as a microtransaction to add it knowing this game

Original Poster

123batman32122 m ago

Wouldnt surprise me if they want £100 as a microtransaction to add it …Wouldnt surprise me if they want £100 as a microtransaction to add it knowing this game

I hear that.

Have you added EA games before? I haven't but li have ooked into this when considering purchases and you need to add the origin exe as the non steam game and disable overlay in origin.

Original Poster

bryanhaines39911 h, 7 m ago

Have you added EA games before? I haven't but li have ooked into this when …Have you added EA games before? I haven't but li have ooked into this when considering purchases and you need to add the origin exe as the non steam game and disable overlay in origin.

Yeah, I have the first Battlefront added and it has always worked (its a pity the game is such a steaming pile). I'll try what you've suggested and let you know how I get on.

Original Poster

Nope. Didn't work.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants