Problem adding Star Wars Battlefront 2 (EA) to Steam

Found 20th Dec 2017
I want to add Star Wars Battlefront 2 to steam, so my son can play it using his steam link. But when I try to add it as a non-steam game, it doesn't show in the list of games. This is the first game I haven't been able to add to steam. Has anyone else done this or had trouble trying to do it?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Wouldnt surprise me if they want £100 as a microtransaction to add it knowing this game
123batman32122 m ago

Wouldnt surprise me if they want £100 as a microtransaction to add it …Wouldnt surprise me if they want £100 as a microtransaction to add it knowing this game

I hear that.
Have you added EA games before? I haven't but li have ooked into this when considering purchases and you need to add the origin exe as the non steam game and disable overlay in origin.
bryanhaines39911 h, 7 m ago

Have you added EA games before? I haven't but li have ooked into this when …Have you added EA games before? I haven't but li have ooked into this when considering purchases and you need to add the origin exe as the non steam game and disable overlay in origin.

Yeah, I have the first Battlefront added and it has always worked (its a pity the game is such a steaming pile). I'll try what you've suggested and let you know how I get on.
Nope. Didn't work.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants