Groups

Problem on firefox and hotmail

I keep getting the following error when i'm accessing hotmail on both my laptop and pc.

the error freezes the computer for a few seconds then works again as normal, but it's very annoying and would like to try and get rid of it

anyone else had it?

10 Comments

Original Poster

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You … A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.Script: https://js2.wlxrs.com/_D/F$Live.SiteContent.Messenger/4.2.61210/release/Microsoft.Live.Core.LocalStorage.FF.js:39

Edited by: "souljacker" 26th Feb 2011

Is it something to do with signing into the messenger when you log into hotmail now?

There's an option to change it, see if that helps.

Original Poster

amfan

Is it something to do with signing into the messenger when you log into … Is it something to do with signing into the messenger when you log into hotmail now?There's an option to change it, see if that helps.

Thanks, it does look like it's something to do with that but i can't find any option of disabling it

anyone know how?

Having issues with Firefox and Hotmail on three different PC's as well.

Just tried to get into mine and it says my account is blocked!
    Edit: Whey back on now
    Edited by: "livingthelife07" 26th Feb 2011

Original Poster

so is there no solution for this?

To stop Messenger click on "Messenger" in Hotmail and "Sign out of Messenger"

Original Poster

Does that keep you permanently signed out or will I have to do that every time I go into hotmail?

That is a good question, and as i have only just figured it out how to do it, i don't have the answer. Time is the only way to find out.

Original Poster

I've found a solution for anyone who is still having problems:

What worked for me: I blocked js2.wlxrs.com with AdBlock Plus. Then only … What worked for me: I blocked js2.wlxrs.com with AdBlock Plus. Then only live messenger isn't working.You can download this at https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/1865/

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      2. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186

See more discussions