Groups

Problem with 3 Internet

I've had the 3 Internet add-on on my phone for the last 6 weeks and it's been great, unfortunately yesterday it stopped working, many calls and arguments with 3 cs resulted in it not getting fixed and also not admitting I had a problem!

I can now only access the internet if I go through the 3 portal first and use google search to find the site and visit a wap/mobile version of the site only.

I can no longer use the "web" option on my handset, I type in an address and it just times out.

There's definitely a problem as it also times out on external links that 3 place in their portal internet section.

anyone else having a problem?

1 Comment

Just finished my 18 month contract with them for similar reasons. The stupid woman in a certain call centre could not find Gatwick on her map, so she asked me what the next biggest town was :whistling: I was so impressed, the phone sat in the draw for the last year and a half. They are cra* would not recommend them to anyone. Use your 14 day program to cancel the order, good luck but I guess your stuck with it.

Hint - drop it and ask them to replace it, drop the sim into your coffee and tell them it's broken as well. :x play badminton with it :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions