Groups

Problem with an Ebay buyer

Just tried to sell a whole bunch of PS3 games on Ebay. The listing ended but the buyer is asking so many questions!.
    I have now decided to cancel the sale which means my poor little kids wont eat this christmas due to no money,
    i'll lose the house, the car, the Playboy subscription, my VHS collection of Thomas the Tank Engine, My wife, my other wife, my girlfriend and my bag of peanuts.

Oh noes!!

8 Comments

What's with eBay tonight so many threads?

Lol !!!!!!!!!

back at you !!

Take them to CEX...and buy a soup and sanny for yourself with the small change that they give you....then tell the wife, girlfriend, other girlfriend and the kids that the soup and sanny were tasty and at least one of you will survive.

:-D

StevenA2000_uk;7288061

Take them to CEX...and buy a soup and sanny for yourself with the small … Take them to CEX...and buy a soup and sanny for yourself with the small change that they give you....then tell the wife, girlfriend, other girlfriend and the kids that the soup and sanny were tasty and at least one of you will survive.:-D

Failing that sell the wife, girlfriend, other girlfriend and kids and then marry a women who earns mega money

lol at these thread. quality.

Sympathy, I has none :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common611
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166

See more discussions