Problem with booking £9.50Sun holiday on line

Found 11th Jan 2009
Have all the daily codes but when trying to book on line the following message appears:

"IF YOU ARE A SUN GET MORE READER AND RECEIVED OUR RECENT LETTER AND SPECIAL SUN BONUS TOKEN, PLEASE ENTER THE URN NUMBER AND KEYWORD PRINTED ON YOUR TOKEN BELOW"

Under the reference numer is a request for a key word

Does anyone know what this is ?

13 Comments

you can only book now if you recieved a priority booking form with the keyword-just the codes from the daily papers arent enough. you need ten tokens or codes(another 3 days to wait) if you dont have priority.

Banned

i got this letter but did not need the ref to go through, some how i have managde to lose the letter ! but i did book ok with out it

if you look in the brouchure they sent you there is a little sun bonus mark by some of the parks and this letter gives you free sun entertainment passes

x

Original Poster

barky;4024518

you can only book now if you recieved a priority booking form with the … you can only book now if you recieved a priority booking form with the keyword-just the codes from the daily papers arent enough. you need ten tokens or codes(another 3 days to wait) if you dont have priority.

have got a priority booking form and 8 tokens but where do u find the keyword?

Banned

the keyword was sent out on a seperate letter, i believe, i had two through any way, it should let you go throught with out it, it did me x

It's doing the same for me.I have the letter and priority booking etc etc but it wants a 'GET MORE' number

Banned

this is for the sun bonus passes i think, you should be able to go on with out it, i did x

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;4024579

the keyword was sent out on a seperate letter, i believe, i had two … the keyword was sent out on a seperate letter, i believe, i had two through any way, it should let you go throught with out it, it did me x

well i never got another letter:x

anyone got spare vouchers?! i didnt know it was on and am really behind!!!..i only have one!..thanks

Lisa-Marie A;4024624

this is for the sun bonus passes i think, you should be able to go on … this is for the sun bonus passes i think, you should be able to go on with out it, i did x

Doh thanks you just leave that bit and submit the page without filling any of that stuff in:)

Shock, Sun readers having problems dealing with even the most basic of tasks! :thumbsup:

julie 2;4024563

have got a priority booking form and 8 tokens but where do u find the … have got a priority booking form and 8 tokens but where do u find the keyword?

i couldn't find the keyword either so i just left it and the priorty bit blank and clicked on subit (on the page where you choose how many in your party) and it let me through to the next page. Just booked and paid for mine. I was panicking too.

Original Poster

Angelstar;4024903

i couldn't find the keyword either so i just left it and the priorty bit … i couldn't find the keyword either so i just left it and the priorty bit blank and clicked on subit (on the page where you choose how many in your party) and it let me through to the next page. Just booked and paid for mine. I was panicking too.

got on now, but after all that we wanted to go away on good friday till the monday and theres not one holiday site with that date avaliable:x

AM DESPERATE FOR MORE VOUCHERS IF ANYONE HAS ANY LYING AROUND OR THE CODES FROM THE VOUCHERS THEN I CAN BOOK ONLINE THANK YOU:thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text