Problem with Go to Deal links

8 replies
Found 11th May 2008
Whenever I click on a go to deal link, all I get is a new blank window that goes to something like this
clkuk.tradedoubler.com/cli…611

Anyone else have this?

Cheers

Mike

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
8 Comments

Nope working fine my end

Does it get there in the end or not at all?

What ISP are you using, it might be they are having server problems and are unable to connect to tradedoubler.

Sounds like spyware!

run or install and run AVG anti spyware and it should sort this out.

WantOne;2073440

Sounds like spyware!run or install and run AVG anti spyware and it should … Sounds like spyware!run or install and run AVG anti spyware and it should sort this out.

Why spyware? This site uses affiliate links such as tradedoubler when you click on deals.

nightswimmer;2073446

Why spyware? This site uses affiliate links such as tradedoubler when you … Why spyware? This site uses affiliate links such as tradedoubler when you click on deals.

Been looking this up and I apologise, I think you're right.

See below. This seems to tie up with your point.

techspot.com/vb/…tml

Original Poster

Blimey, thanks for all the responses. (And there's me thinking I'd be the only person up this early on a Sunday )

Anyway, I just rebooted my laptop and it seems ok now. Not quite sure what the problem was but I very rarely actually shutdown the laptop, so Windows must've got it's knickers in a twist. (I also noticed that the Kasperksy icon on the bottom bar wasn't responding)

Cheers

Mike

I often get this as my kaspersky blocks affiliate links :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51468
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions