Problem with Sony cashback claim from John Lewis purchase

Found 26th Aug 2015
For those of you who recently purchased the RX100 from JL, please can you confirm how you submitted a Sony cashback claim.

The reason I am asking is because it states the it needs to be the original invoice which needs to display the date of purchase. The "delivery note" which JL issue you as a receipt does not have the date of purchase?

It also states the purchase confirmation does not count.

Please can anyone help. Thanks

3 Comments

I use JL a lot... you will have an invoice (from purchase) and a delivery note...how did you purchase the RX100, I am assuming online but do you have a JL account... the invoice will be emailed and a copy held in your online account order(s) ;-) . The purchase confirmation i.e. what you paid and the date should be acceptable to Sony - chase up through Sony customer services (Facebook/Twitter) or failing that, JL customer services.

When I recently did this via Amazon I was able to download a PDF of the invoice from Amazon's site and attached that. Just got my cashback paid a few days ago so they're quite quick.

Original Poster

Thank you for both of your responses.

I contacted John Lewis and they advised me to use the "track my order" feature and I can then print of the order confirmation.
Edited by: "joshp" 26th Aug 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text