Groups

Problem with Super Paper Mario on the Wii

I got my partner Super paper mario for the wii for xmas from zavvi but so far through the game it crashed every time he played it so we sent it back and got a new copy but he has just played it and it crashes at the exact same point. Anyone else had a problem with this game? The Wii and game were both brand new at xmas and not had a problem with any of the 15 other games we have so not sure whats going on

10 Comments

when was the last time you had a system update on your wii?

Original Poster

shanecr;1519082

when was the last time you had a system update on your wii?

i havent ever done one

pinkkitty2007;1519114

i havent ever done one

well that might be the problem can you connect it to the net?

Original Poster

shanecr;1519143

well that might be the problem can you connect it to the net?

Not sure. What do i need to connect it?

its got built in wireless so if your router supports wireless your sorted, just go into setting and set it up

if you dont have wireless then it will be a little bit difficult

I borrowed super paper mario off my sister-in-law, for my son (5) to play on. It too crashed - I thought s*** she's going to thing we broke it, but I heard somewhere it is a common problem. It crashed when you go in this castle ( it was quite early on), and you speak to the housekeeper on the bottom floor. When I tried again I didn't bother speaking to her and it was fine! I hope this helps! (I think you have to speak to her later on, but it was fine then).

Original Poster

melissa75;1519396

I borrowed super paper mario off my sister-in-law, for my son (5) to play … I borrowed super paper mario off my sister-in-law, for my son (5) to play on. It too crashed - I thought s*** she's going to thing we broke it, but I heard somewhere it is a common problem. It crashed when you go in this castle ( it was quite early on), and you speak to the housekeeper on the bottom floor. When I tried again I didn't bother speaking to her and it was fine! I hope this helps! (I think you have to speak to her later on, but it was fine then).

yes thats the exact bit its been crashing on! thanks

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for the help, ive done a system update via wireless connection so see if it works now!

This is a known problem for Super Paper Mario and Nintendo will replace your game free. See below. If you Google "Super Paper Mario Wii Glitch" you will also find ways to avoid the glitch happening.
    Hope that helps:

Dear Customer, thank you for your e-mail. We will happily replace your … Dear Customer, thank you for your e-mail. We will happily replace your Super Paper Mario copy for a bug-free copy.To do so we would need your faulty copy in at our service centre at the address below.Please enclose a cover letter explaining you would like a replacement and quote your name and full return address. It would be ideal if you could include a form of proof of purchase for the item for us to replace it for you.Stock is limited at the moment, but we are receiving more stock all the time so we will attempt to replace your copy as soon as possible and within 15 working days if stock levels allow.If you would like to talk to us on any of the above information then feel free to call us:0870 6060247.Kind regards, Your Nintendo Team ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please include the original message in all correspondence to this message.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nintendo Service Centre,CoDEstorm House, Walton Road, Farlington, Hampshire, PO6 1TR.Tel - 0870 6060247 (Calls charged at the National rate)Service Centre Hours 08.30 to 19.00 Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions