Problem with VistaPrint

Right everyone. I know vistaprint have a bad reputation but I needed a couple shirts printed urgently and seen as you can pay via paypal and I had some money left over I thought, why not. Anyway, I ordered 10 shirts, should have been about £42 including postage, but knowing me, I searched for a free delivery code, I found one, entered it and it removed the discount I had got on the shirt and replaced it with free delivery. This came to £72. So I removed the voucher and processed the order, to my amazement the confirmation order says I was charged £72. I have emailed vistaprint and am now waiting for a reply, but what are the chances of me getting the difference refunded (£30 ish) and what can I say as my defense??? thank You so much everyone!

4 Comments

cancel the order now?

SuperEd

rather go with somebody on ebay than vistaprint - and you knew they had bad rep

Original Poster

I tried to cancel the order seconds afterwards, but being a Sunday morning, they aren't going to cancel it until Monday. Thanks Gooner!

godfatherman

I tried to cancel the order seconds afterwards, but being a Sunday … I tried to cancel the order seconds afterwards, but being a Sunday morning, they aren't going to cancel it until Monday. Thanks Gooner!

i use vista all the time-i ordered for the third year running xmas cards, pens etc-also letter head for o/h and t-shirts fo his business. Never a problem in 3 years!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243

See more discussions