Problem with Xaomi Redmi 4 not charging

Found 9th Aug
Bought in May 2017 from a Hong Kong based eBay seller.

Love phone, but it stopped charging October 2017. The seller fixed it, but it cost me £20 to return and more importantly I had no phone for a month.

I still love the phone and it gets lots of use, but now it's stopped charging again and the seller isn't responding to messages.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Di
Community Updates
AskXiaomi Redmi
3 Comments
You need a 2 amp charger and a known working lead. Plug in and leave for a few hours and fingers crossed it will go. Sometimes the phone shuts right down and you don't get any charging light or sign its charging because the phone is trying to save the battery from dieing. Or you can have a faulty charging port or phone but try the trick above.
Edited by: "wayners" 9th Aug
wayners5 h, 41 m ago

You need a 2 amp charger and a known working lead. Plug in and leave for a …You need a 2 amp charger and a known working lead. Plug in and leave for a few hours and fingers crossed it will go. Sometimes the phone shuts right down and you don't get any charging light or sign its charging because the phone is trying to save the battery from dieing. Or you can have a faulty charging port or phone but try the trick above.

Thanks, but I've tried that one with no luck.

Don't suppose you know how expensive a repair might be? I suspect it's the charging socket xx
DianeFR15 h, 52 m ago

Thanks, but I've tried that one with no luck. Don't suppose you know how …Thanks, but I've tried that one with no luck. Don't suppose you know how expensive a repair might be? I suspect it's the charging socket xx

Take it in a one of the many small repair shops about and get a price to repair. Brocken solder joint I guess but maybe not worth the effort. Been repaired once now brocken again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants