Groups

Problem with zavvi

Hey i ordered the house season 1-3 boxset for £24.99 from zavvi but then decided i didnt want ti so cancelled ti the same day i boguht it which was on the 25th - they sent me a message saying me order was cancelled

but i just checked my bank account and theyve charged me £24.99 and on my zavvi account
    says this
    House, M.D. [Seasons 1-3 Box Set] £24.99 1 Awaiting Manual Intervention
    House, M.D. [Seasons 1-3 Box Set] £24.99 1 In Progress

Will they send it off to me or refund me ?

7 Comments

You need to contact them for a refund. They took money off me for a cancelled order and sent me overdrawn and i got them to pay me the £58 bank charges too

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2416444

You need to contact them for a refund. They took money off me for a … You need to contact them for a refund. They took money off me for a cancelled order and sent me overdrawn and i got them to pay me the £58 bank charges too

will they send the item off tho ??

dandoc2;2416451

will they send the item off tho ??

I didnt receive my cancelled order no but i cant guarantee you wont. Only they will be able to tell you if its been posted out or not. You can arrange a return and refund if it has though as you cancelled the order

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2416463

I didnt receive my cancelled order no but i cant guarantee you wont. Only … I didnt receive my cancelled order no but i cant guarantee you wont. Only they will be able to tell you if its been posted out or not

sent them an email

dandoc2;2416468

sent them an email

I never received a reply to emails sent to them. I rang them and then had to post proof of my bank charges and received a cheque for my charges as well as a card refund for the cancelled item

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2416493

I never received a reply to emails sent to them. I rang them and then had … I never received a reply to emails sent to them. I rang them and then had to post proof of my bank charges and received a cheque for my charges as well as a card refund for the cancelled item

a cheque ah thats faff

dandoc2;2416502

a cheque ah thats faff

I got a direct card refund for the item though, the cheque was only for the bank charges
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions