Groups
    EXPIRED

Problems accessing www.simregister.co.uk

I've been having problems logging onto simregister.co.uk, I tried it using ie8, Firefox and Opera, each time the page wouldn't load.

Then I discovered this site and started reading through simregister.co.uk down?

I tried using several proxy sites and found one that works, proxy.org/

I hope this helps everyone that's experiencing the same problems that I were.

11 Comments

i had not problem (firefox )

hi. had few probs registering my free £5 sim cards with orange, if you peel back the front cover there is a phone number 0845 880 1234, just phone and register that way

Thanks for posting this info. I registered 2 of the 4 sims I received, no problem & got the £5 credit.
    But whenever I try again to register another, the page wouldn't load.
    I've just tried this Proxy idea that you suggest & it almost works. I get through to simregister, altough a different page to before, fill in the asked info, click "validate", then I get this :

The following errors were found - Please note yellow fields are compulsory :
    * You must agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceed.

As far as I can see, I've ticked every box :? :?

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;6105512

Thanks for posting this info. I registered 2 of the 4 sims I received, no … Thanks for posting this info. I registered 2 of the 4 sims I received, no problem & got the £5 credit.But whenever I try again to register another, the page wouldn't load.I've just tried this Proxy idea that you suggest & it almost works. I get through to simregister, altough a different page to before, fill in the asked info, click "validate", then I get this :The following errors were found - Please note yellow fields are compulsory : * You must agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceed.As far as I can see, I've ticked every box :? :?

When I did mine, there was 2 pages to enter information, the first for the sim card details then the next for personal details. When completed, theres a message saying the £5 will be credited within 48 hours.

cavey01uk;6105815

When I did mine, there was 2 pages to enter information, the first for … When I did mine, there was 2 pages to enter information, the first for the sim card details then the next for personal details. When completed, theres a message saying the £5 will be credited within 48 hours.

Yes I think there was two pages when I did the first two. But when I use a proxy server, it just lands me on a different page asking for IMEI number aswell as sim details, I fill them in, but get stuck :?

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;6105992

Yes I think there was two pages when I did the first two. But when I use … Yes I think there was two pages when I did the first two. But when I use a proxy server, it just lands me on a different page asking for IMEI number aswell as sim details, I fill them in, but get stuck :?

Try proxify.co.uk/ and uncheck the box "remove all scripts" then there should be the option "Activate my sim only"

Proxies.

cavey01uk;6106361

Try https://proxify.co.uk/ and uncheck the box "remove all scripts" then … Try https://proxify.co.uk/ and uncheck the box "remove all scripts" then there should be the option "Activate my sim only"

Excellent, thanks. Now just to wait & see if I get my credit :thumbsup:

Reputation added to :-D

Original Poster

Glad I could help. :-D

every time i click on the 'validate' button i keep getting this message - POST access and interactive content are available only to paid Proxify subscribers.

Any ideas as to why it is no longer working?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions