Groups

problems getting music on my iphone 3g with itunes,help

Hi im trying to get more music on my iphone via itunes,i selected my play list but it wont let me drag songs on o my play list,all the songs that are already on my iphone are greyed out too so somthing doesnt seem right,any ideas?

8 Comments

Another iphone help thread Lesnar? Seriously.

Original Poster

it wont even let me delete music from itunes

Original Poster

is it because im trying it on another pc with itunes installed as i just tried it on my main pc instead of this laptop and its fine,this laptop has xp and pc has vista

surely if you plug it into a computer where the files arent stored and imported it wont work?

Original Poster

well it must let me delete them if i plug the phone in as the music is stored on the iphone

Who knows...

...Maybe the iphone is too technical for you.

Try this.

http://mobiltelefon.ru/i/other/march/28/nokia_3310.jpg

vengod;5669227

surely if you plug it into a computer where the files arent stored and … surely if you plug it into a computer where the files arent stored and imported it wont work?

+1 it wont sync if the actual music files are on the pc you are using so u cant delete them

edit meant if the actual files arent

Original Poster

vengod;5669393

Who knows......Maybe the iphone is too technical for you. Try this.

dont think so,had a nokia 95 8gb,nokia 5800,blackberry storm and now my iphone,never had probs with the others just unsure about i tunes and to be honest ive always hated itunes:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions