Groups

Problems getting the £100 for opening a Current Account with Co-Op

The thread has long since expired but here is the cached version from google

tinyurl.com/ba4ket

I am having difficulty in getting the £100 from them, has anyone else had any issues?

2 Comments

yes mate, i hade the same problem. i was told i was not entitled as i opened it over the telephone and not in branch. I phoned up to complain, wasn't getting anywhere. I managed to speak to a manager who looked into it for me, i got it in the end. Make sure you let the manager know that leaflet said doing over the phone was fine, and quote them the reference number you used when you openend the account.

Original Poster

Someone at the Derby branch (which is where I phoned to open the account) told me I needed to keep paying the £800 in every month, but I argued saying that it was only the initial 3 months. She passed my issue to another person who phoned me back and confirmed that I had fulfilled my side of the deal. My issue is being passed further up the chain and it is likely to be sorted in the next 10 days.

Fingers crossed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ReCore: Definitive Edition releasing August 29th (probably)68
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917263
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846195
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31150

See more discussions