Expired

Problems logging on to View Orange mobile account

Found 21st Jan 2012
For the last 2 months or so i have not been able to log in to view my Orange mobile account. Have rang orange 5 times and still no resolution. The password has been reset many times and this appears at first to be successful but when trying to log in again, i get the message" account is already registered"?? Being an online customer this is becoming SO frustrating! Can't view my bills, change magic numbers, see upgrade options, or generallly check anything relating to my mobile account.

Has anybody else had the same frustrations, or been able to resolve the problem?

Thanks!
Community Updates
13 Comments
Download the orange app and do it from there. Should help.
Banned
Time for someone to get a life
The whole systems been playing up for months now. With the number of people Orange have 'let go' due to the T mobile merger I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the cleaners running web support these days.

Don't expect a fix soon.
Original Poster
horacevankhute

Time for someone to get a life

Appears that must be you, give than your trawling HUKD to post extremely useful comments

dtyson007

Download the orange app and do it from there. Should help.

Cheers Guys. The App actually was of some use, i have limited access via the app so can at least change magic numbers and view my bills.

steve1221

The whole systems been playing up for months now. With the number of … The whole systems been playing up for months now. With the number of people Orange have 'let go' due to the T mobile merger I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the cleaners running web support these days.Don't expect a fix soon.

Orange have always been bad, T-Mobile were never much better.
I had the same issue. In the end asked them to delete my online account completely. Re set up account the next day and hey presto no issues. Funnily enough a recent ofcom report showed orange and tmobile as having the lowest amount of complaints that get to Ofcom. Three were the worst with more than the rest put together
I had the same problem since November but it just suddenly started working again about 2 days ago.
Must have rang them about 5 times too but gave up trying in the end
I am having trouble with accessing my Orange mobile account online. I cannot access the mobile account login at all, everytime I get taken to the login for my home braodband account. This has been going on since last November. All you get from Orange is "we know there is a problem and are working to fix it." Great help that is!
i also have rang orange several times . The service advertised just dos nt work .
Original Poster
Tell me about it. I thought it was fixed but that appeared to be temporary. The frustration is now So much that i have decided to end my contract 4 months early. Appalling customer service. Good Riddance Orange!
I am having the same trouble getting into my account. I can't view my bills or add Magic Numbers it keeps saying that Orange are experiencing problems and to try later. I have done this on a number of occasions and still no joy.
I have had the same problem for over 6 months. Repeated calls and emails were getting me nowhere so I took it to the Ombudsmen CISAS but Orange didnt even bother to respond to them and the complaint was rejected. Dont know what to do now!!
Original Poster
Simple solution. Change to vodafone!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants