Groups

problems login into facebook

hi been having problems trying to sign in to facebook since last night it says site maintance thought i would ask if anybody else is having problems (oh can sign into his)
    getting worried about my crops in farmville lol

15 Comments

lol @ farmvile. Bless xx

Sorry hun I dont do facebook but hope you get in soon xx

Original Poster

thanks i know im sad

ok here

hope the crops are alright

fine for me

fine for me too

ttwcd;6478193

thanks i know im sad

Not at all...

I love to play SIMS... my kiddies call them " Mummy's lil people " lol xx

Original Poster

oh it must be just me how weird just checked my boys and they can get on theirs too

fine for me...but one of my friends can sign into hers but nobody can view her profile...and her coments dont show up on peoples status either

***update*** just told her to remove a twitter app on facebook....boosh shes up and running again

Original Poster

mines been off nearly 24hrs updated everything it said but still no good even tried to log on by different computers but no good oh said not even my profile coming up on facebook

mine did the same a few wks ago,i think it just fixed itself though or i mite have tried to sign up again,n then it tell you that email already active then just try login in(i cant remeber if that fixed it though or like i aidb4 it just fixed itself)

:x framville!!! my mates are addicted to it. i ended up having to delete the farmville apps cos there was so many on my news feed

Original Poster

borolad94;6478940

:x framville!!! my mates are addicted to it. i ended up having to delete … :x framville!!! my mates are addicted to it. i ended up having to delete the farmville apps cos there was so many on my news feed

lol i agree i think i might be addicted and i still cant log on its been 36hrs now how frustrating and im sure im missing out on gossip lmao :w00t:

Original Poster

oh my god still cant log in

borolad94;6478940

:x framville!!! my mates are addicted to it. i ended up having to delete … :x framville!!! my mates are addicted to it. i ended up having to delete the farmville apps cos there was so many on my news feed

You got better things to do eh son??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?814
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions