Problems with amazon 'subscribe and save' discount vouchers

Posted 31st Oct
Does anyone else have problems with 'subscribe and save' discount vouchers, for example:

'Apply 25% voucher on your first subscribe and save order'

whenever I go to checkout, I can clearly see that the discount is not 25% at all, but far lower (sometime 10-15%). Same thing seems to be happening on different accounts too.

Does anyone else have this problem, can anyone explain it?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
And the next time you order the prices go sky high, despite other sellers offering the same stuff cheaper so once to you have your order cancel the subscribe and save.
cmdr_elito31/10/2019 17:10

And the next time you order the prices go sky high, despite other sellers …And the next time you order the prices go sky high, despite other sellers offering the same stuff cheaper so once to you have your order cancel the subscribe and save.

Second this! Ordered something before for about £6 then when I checked my subscription it had gone up to £18!
Have you checked the details (t&c's) of the voucher?
My wife had a 40% off voucher for her first S&S order, I couldn't get it to apply properly until I read the details, it only applied to one single unit and I had been trying to order more than 1, so I was getting 40% off the first one only and the rest were being charged at the normal rate.
athunder01/11/2019 08:49

Have you checked the details (t&c's) of the voucher?My wife had a 40% off …Have you checked the details (t&c's) of the voucher?My wife had a 40% off voucher for her first S&S order, I couldn't get it to apply properly until I read the details, it only applied to one single unit and I had been trying to order more than 1, so I was getting 40% off the first one only and the rest were being charged at the normal rate.

That may well be the problem. When I added more of the same item to the basket, the discount went up by tiny amounts, suggesting that it is probably the first item only.

I did read the T&Cs, but that must be buried pretty deep. It is a little cheeky when they have a minimum order of 2 on certain items, but only discount you on the first....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants