Problems With Amazon Voucher?

Found 18th Jun 2008
Right im having a problem with my amazon voucher from the match hunt.
basically i tryed to apply it to an order the other day with out sucess and the money was taken out of my bank, and i have tryed to use it tonight and the same, it will not show up on the discounts..

am i doing somthing wrong?

9 Comments

you got to ad it to ur e account m8

You can only use it from Amazone main site, NOT from one of their Marketplace sellers.

rockyfella;2341794

You can only use it from Amazone main site, NOT from one of their … You can only use it from Amazone main site, NOT from one of their Marketplace sellers.

i used mine from a marketplace seller i just entered the voucher number at the check out in the promotion code section

I bought last night, and received the "Cannot use voucher with Marketplace" message...
Strange!!

rockyfella;2342322

I bought last night, and received the "Cannot use voucher with … I bought last night, and received the "Cannot use voucher with Marketplace" message...Strange!!

The fine print

[LIST=1]
[*] Gift certificates may only be redeemed at our Web site towards the purchase of products listed in Amazon.co.uk's online catalogue sold by Amazon.co.uk. They cannot be redeemed atAmazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk Auctions, Amazon.co.uk zShops or Amazon.co.uk Marketplace, or at Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partners' sites.[/LIST]

Original Poster

thanks very much everyone, iv got it sorted now

Hi, I've another question. I've got my eye on some things which will take it a little over £15 and qualify for free shipping. If I use the voucher and it takes the total below £15 will I lose the free shipping?

Banned

unterwasser;2424552

Hi, I've another question. I've got my eye on some things which will … Hi, I've another question. I've got my eye on some things which will take it a little over £15 and qualify for free shipping. If I use the voucher and it takes the total below £15 will I lose the free shipping?

not you wont pay shipping, the voucher is like a cash payment:thumbsup:

sassie;2424735

not you wont pay shipping, the voucher is like a cash payment:thumbsup:

Cheers for that. Off to the 'shops' then. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text