problems with hmv?

Found 5th Dec 2007
anybody ordered off there this afternoon, it wont take my order, now everytime i try it says there has been a problem with my order at to hit refresh in browser, well that aint doing nothing, tried going off then logging back in and everytime i hit checkout it says the same again, aaarrrgggghhh
Community Updates
MiscMovie & Series
20 Comments
I've just done a test purchase at HMV and it's OK for me albeit a little slow.
I have deleted all cookies and deleted files, yet when i log in i am met with this
There has been a problem processing this request
Please use the refresh button on your browser to try again.

Thank you.

this is the address in adress bar
hmv.co.uk/hmv…;-1
This is not going to be of help but it works fine for me through your link too.

Sorry :-(
it does for me too, till i log in, and soon as i log in i get

There has been a problem processing this request
Please use the refresh button on your browser to try again.

Thank you.
I logged through your link and signed in and added a DVD to my cart and then went to the checkout all with no problems.

All I can suggest is try a different browser.

It could be a problem with you ISP in which case try later.
grrrrr, deleted items from basket, deleted cookies and files again, added something else to basket instead of what i wanted hit checkout and same again, you reckon they banned me:w00t:
I didnt have a problem either (although my firefox then decided not to let me leave that tab and had to start it all new!)
downlaoded firefox and exactly the same, as soon as i log in it says the problem again. Phoned up and she was as helpful as a chocolate teapot then started spouting more waffle, i have now given up and son wont be getting his bart simpson controller
sassie

i have now given up and son wont be getting his bart simpson controller

Is this the one?

]Bart Simpson Mini Controller for PS2 @ HMV £12.99 as it's cheaper at ]Play.com £9.99, get a 5% code off of dabm and it's even cheaper
barneydog

Is this the one? ]Bart Simpson Mini Controller for PS2 @ HMV £12.99 as … Is this the one? ]Bart Simpson Mini Controller for PS2 @ HMV £12.99 as it's cheaper at ]Play.com £9.99, get a 5% code off of dabm and it's even cheaper

yes it is, but i have a £12 evoucher in my hmv wallet so would have costed me 0.99p

All I can suggest is try again in the morning when it is less busy as it is very slow at the moment

PS
Have you noticed this

Availability: despatched within 3 weeks

Might be a bit tight to get it time for christmas
just tried it on my laptop and same there:-( Yes i did notice the three week thing but if it didnt come till after no biggie he would get it for his birthday instead
:cry: :cry: sorry to bump this guys but has anybody actually made an order and checked out with hmv in the last 24 hours?

I haVE SPENT HALF AN HOUR ON THE PHONE WITH THEM AGAIN, AND STILL CANT SORT IT, USUAL **** WHEN THEY CANNOT GIVE YOU AN ANSWER THEY SAY WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, ooops sorry about caps

Now all my emails are bouncing back
Hi Sassie, I just tried and its working fine for me. I had the same problem with my online credit card, it wouldn't take payments. I had a right problem with it, they got IT to look into it and to this day, couldn't tell me what the problem was. Its really frustrating I know!
Bagaddict

Hi Sassie, I just tried and its working fine for me. I had the same … Hi Sassie, I just tried and its working fine for me. I had the same problem with my online credit card, it wouldn't take payments. I had a right problem with it, they got IT to look into it and to this day, couldn't tell me what the problem was. Its really frustrating I know!

did you checkout? I can do everything in it, check my account and everything as soon as i hit checkout it doesnt even go to the checkout page where you put in cards, codes etc,etc, it goes to there was a problem with your request, aaarrrgggghhhhh
I can yes, I think it is just a blip. Sorry I can't offer any practical advice. Good luck in getting to the bottom of it though, the IT dept at HSBC were useless!!
thanks bagaddict, sorry cant rep you it says i have spead to much and have to wait 24 hours:oops:
Try phoning them and ordering direct. They used to do it although they take ages to answer sometimes.
sassie

thanks bagaddict, sorry cant rep you it says i have spead to much and … thanks bagaddict, sorry cant rep you it says i have spead to much and have to wait 24 hours:oops:

No worries, I just hope you get it sorted!:thumbsup:
Bagaddict

No worries, I just hope you get it sorted!:thumbsup:

thanks :thumbsup: typical they got some good stuff on there over the next few days and i got evouchers to spend and wont be getting any of it now:x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants