Groups
    EXPIRED

Problems with Internet Explorer 7

Hi

Upgraded yesterday to IE7 & seem to have some issues with the display.

All black text seems to have a red tint to it & also not very clear.

Thought it might be my screen but all other applications seem fine.

Course, it could be my eyes, after all it is late & I am getting on - lol.

Anyone else noticed this?

4 Comments

I've been using IE7 beta for months rocky, seems fine to me

Could it be any of the settings on your monitor (prob not if all other sites are fine??)

Mine is fine as well..have you updated to the latest version at ]microsoft.com or downloaded from somewhere else??? and after install then run windows update as there may be some further fixes.
    It's still not up to Firefox standard so I only use it when I have to.

I've had IE7 for about 6 months. I find a lot of texts seems to overlap when I fill in forms etc. Not had a problem with the text colour though.
    It takes a bit of getting used to but I do like it.

Original Poster

currychops

Mine is fine as well..have you updated to the latest version at … Mine is fine as well..have you updated to the latest version at ]www.microsoft.com or downloaded from somewhere else??? and after install then run windows update as there may be some further fixes.It's still not up to Firefox standard so I only use it when I have to.

Yes did get from microsoft & have ran windows update - all to no avail.

Have sent a query to microsoft as well but if it stays like this I might have to go back to IE6 coz this is giving me a headache! Shame though coz from the small use I've had so far I do like the new layout & functions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767499
      2. Bearded chat1020
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      4. One for the mathmaticians3150

See more discussions