Groups

problems with micro sd card

Banned
    Ordered one for a friend, 4GB sandisk SDHC, and it wont work in ds lite or wii, it says software cannot be found, she has tried it in a M3 DS simple, a M3 DS real and the wii, it has been formatted, is this anything to do with it being a SDHC or is the card duff

12 Comments

Well, it won't work in the Wii anyway as that isn't SDHC compatible.

As far as I know the SDHC doesn't work with the real or simply? (but will with the dstt)
    not 100% but pretty sure.

snowtiger;3672448

As far as I know the SDHC doesn't work with the real or simply? (but will … As far as I know the SDHC doesn't work with the real or simply? (but will with the dstt)not 100% but pretty sure.

I've just checked and it is compatible.

Original Poster Banned

so the m3 is compatible with SDHC and a can take 4GB

Original Poster Banned

They have 1GB in both of their M3 cards, and have got a 4GB micro sd card, and copied everything from one to the other but neither of the M3 cards work with it in

sassie;3672482

so the m3 is compatible with SDHC and a can take 4GB

Yes, we have one with a 6GB card in it.

Original Poster Banned

oh flip flop, she other end of town so cant get to her, her brother in law who did their 1st cards said its the micro card, but she will have to post it back to me and i will go from there

sassie;3672539

They have 1GB in both of their M3 cards, and have got a 4GB micro sd … They have 1GB in both of their M3 cards, and have got a 4GB micro sd card, and copied everything from one to the other but neither of the M3 cards work with it in

Have they tried the Micro SD in their computer (in SD os USB adaptor) to check if it works there? Process of elimination to make sure that it isn't a problem of copying across the M3 firmware...

Original Poster Banned

is SDHC compatible with a samsung 600

sassie;3672620

is SDHC compatible with a samsung 600

Nope, according to this it is max 1GB gsmarena.com/sam…php

Original Poster Banned

Ok, thanks guys, she gonna pop it in post for me to sort out - lol

Many thanks everyone xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764371
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232

See more discussions