Problems with my xbox 360 wireless headset?

9 replies
Found 27th Jun 2009
so im having so problem with my headset, basically people can hear me talking but i cannot hear anything through the headset, i can only get sound if i select play thought both headset and speakers, yet it only comes through the speakers then. I contacted ms and they have sent me a new wireless headset and the same thing is happening.

Surely i can't have to faulty headsets?

Any one have any suggestions?

9 Comments

Original Poster

bump...

have you got them paired to the correct channel?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5606718

have you got them paired to the correct channel?

how do you mean? iv sync'd them via the console?

lastlaststar;5607312

how do you mean? iv sync'd them via the console?

Yeah but there are 4 channel buttons on the headset....you need to sync it with the same one that you are using the controller with....so if controller is sync'd to (1) then the headset should be sync'd to (1)....

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5607321

Yeah but there are 4 channel buttons on the headset....you need to sync … Yeah but there are 4 channel buttons on the headset....you need to sync it with the same one that you are using the controller with....so if controller is sync'd to (1) then the headset should be sync'd to (1)....

O right yes iv already done that. im totally baffled, if i plug my wired head set in that works fine :?

Original Poster

bump...

lastlaststar;5609498

bump...

Its got me bamboozled m8, if you;ve paired them correctly to the same channel and you can hear the sounds coming from the xbox via the TV then the audio seems to be working fine :?

Original Poster

yer you and me both! its weird!

ring xbox :

0800 587 1102
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21