Groups
    EXPIRED

problems with o2 broadband in watford and surrounding areas

SuperEd
    let people know

Unplanned Work in Luton, Leagrave, Hitchin, Letchworth, Harpenden and Houghton Regis.
    Some customers cannot get online at the moment because of damage to BT cables in the Luton area. BT are working to repair these cables as soon as possible.

If you live in the Luton, Leagrave, Hitchin, Letchworth, Harpenden or Houghton Regis areas you may be affected by this.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you.

We will update this page with the latest progress by 10am tomorrow morning (12/03/10), or sooner if we have news.

10 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

luckly my virgin broadband is still active until monday!

high wycombe as well - unplanned work = digger cut through cables on A5:thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

dcx_badass;8083102

Because everyone who is affected can just check the thread for the … Because everyone who is affected can just check the thread for the info....

well i can use my phone via 3g..... :whistling:

Original Poster SuperEd

holly100;8083183

high wycombe as well - unplanned work = digger cut through cables on … high wycombe as well - unplanned work = digger cut through cables on A5:thumbsup:

yep stupid bt :whistling:

This happened Tuesday morning. Apparently the culprit did not report it to BT, so a day was wasted while the location of the problem was diagnosed.

Still down now :roll:

Original Poster SuperEd

mines ok now but my dads 1 mile from me is still down,they said could be a 'couple' of days

goonertillidie;8085459

mines ok now but my dads 1 mile from me is still down,they said could be … mines ok now but my dads 1 mile from me is still down,they said could be a 'couple' of days

Just got the text too. No doubt by the time I get home this evening the "motorway maintenance" team will have cut a few more cables :-D

Original Poster SuperEd

schooleydoo;8085490

Just got the text too. No doubt by the time I get home this evening the … Just got the text too. No doubt by the time I get home this evening the "motorway maintenance" team will have cut a few more cables :-D

LOL :-D

back up now dan : )

goonertillidie;8085459

mines ok now but my dads 1 mile from me is still down,they said could be … mines ok now but my dads 1 mile from me is still down,they said could be a 'couple' of days

Original Poster SuperEd

spudbelly;8086399

back up now dan : )

well done dad enjoy your broadband lol :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22