Groups

Problems with Yahoo

Is anyone else having problems with yahoo???

I havent been able to log on to yahoo since late last night, and am only intermittently able to access the yahoo site at all.

Tried on 3 computers, various browsers.

We are with Virgin Media for broadband

9 Comments

sorry, can't help don't use yahoo anymore but...... hang on i'll try it

i got straight onto the site so must be your internet provider- i'm with aol

fine for me.

seems ok for me. if you mean Yahoo UK
    also with virgin and have my yahoo mail forward to outlook and that seems to be working ok too.

maybe a local problem ?

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

Really dont understand what is happening

Just keeps saying either I have spelt the address wrong (I havent!) or server has timed out

all fine here. yahoo uk and o2 broadband.

Original Poster

Not had any problems (yet!) with yahoo today

Dont really understand what it was, but have read a few things on the internet about people being unable to get on to yahoo when everyone else could because they were connecting to a different yahoo server that was having a problem.

Thanks for the help everyone - repped you all (except umanga because I ran out - its on its way!)

Original Poster

Ooooo it could be, the problems I mentioned I heard about happened when yahoo last updated its front page!

Hadnt seen that, thanks! (Will rep when I can!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2483
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2976
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047151

See more discussions