Groups

probs with nokia 5800, anyone else?

Banned
    Daughters phones screen keeps going into lines, she has updated firmware or whatever its called and its still happening, anyone else having the same probs and if so how did you sort it, its still under 1 yr, would i go through phones4u or straight to nokia to see if they could sort it?

9 Comments

Would be quicker to go back to the phones4u store. Sounds like something has come loose.

had mine a few weeks and had no problems like that, take it back to the store as said above

since i updated the firmware i have had a few problems ,mostly menu problems but it does not look like i can go back to earlier firmware

Original Poster Banned

think will leave it till after xmas now, said it only happens when its cold

sassie;7201648

said it only happens when its cold

That's what i tell the wife. :thinking: :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;7201655

That's what i tell the wife. :thinking: :lol:

lmfao :w00t:

had my 5800 for 4 months, the touchscreen is knackered , basically wont work!!

Original Poster Banned

intenso100;7201793

had my 5800 for 4 months, the touchscreen is knackered , basically wont … had my 5800 for 4 months, the touchscreen is knackered , basically wont work!!

oh dear :w00t:

yer takes me about 5 mins to see a message!! screen f.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162403
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158

See more discussions