Product Recall Notice Dentyl PH , Asda, Tesco, Morrisons Dentimint Own Brands also

All dental mouthwash products manufactured by Robert McBride Ltd

All date codes

* Dentyl pH Exhilaration Icy Fresh Cherry Triple Defence mouthwash 250ml and 500ml
* Dentyl pH Refreshing Clove Visibly Active mouthwash 250ml and 500ml
* Dentyl pH Exhilaration Icy Fresh Mint Triple Defence mouthwash 250ml and 500ml
* Dentyl pH Smooth Mint Visibly Active mouthwash 250ml and 500ml

Routine testing by Dentyl has identified a microbiological problem and as a precaution, customers are advised not to use these products

20 Comments

Original Poster

Asda, Tesco, Morrisons Dentamint and Superdrug products also in the recall.

[SIZE="4"]Dentimint Kids Fluoride Mouthwash Soft Mint 300ml
Dentimint Fluoride Mouthwash Mild Mint 300ml, 600ml
Dentimint Fluoride Fresh Mint 300ml, 600ml
Asda Essential Care Totalcare Sensitive Mouthwash 500ml
Asda Essential Care Cool Mint 500ml
Asda Great Stuff Big Teeth Mouthwash Soft Mint 300ml
Asda Smart Price Mouthwash 600ml
Dentyl pH Exhilaration Icy Fresh Cherry Triple Defence Mouthwash 250ml, 500ml
Dentyl pH Refreshing Clove Visibly Active Mouthwash 150ml, 250ml, 500ml
Dentyl pH Exhilaration Icy Fresh Mint Triple Defence Mouthwash 250ml, 500ml
Dentyl pH Smooth Mint Visibly Active Mouthwash 150ml, 250ml, 500ml
Morrisons Kids Mouthwash Soft Mint 300ml
Morrisons Ultra Care Mouthwash Sensitive 500ml
Morrisons Value Mouthwash 600ml
Superdrug Sensitive Totalcare Soft Mint Mouthwash 500ml
Tesco Totalcare Mouthwash Kid's Cool Mint 300ml
Tesco Value Mouthwash 600ml

Our routine safety testing has identified a microbiological problem. As a precaution, customers are advised not to use the product and return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and assure, all customers of continued commitment to the highest standards of product safety and quality.
Robert McBride Ltd Middleton Way Middleton Manchester M24 4DP
[COLOR="Red"]Helpline No. 0800 917 1187[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

]http//ww…htm

]http//ne…109

oooh we use Asda toothpaste and McBrides is near me too

sorry for sounding thick but would i just take the dentyl mouthwash back to the shop i bought it from?

lynne1985;4878543

sorry for sounding thick but would i just take the dentyl mouthwash back … sorry for sounding thick but would i just take the dentyl mouthwash back to the shop i bought it from?

Yeah, you should get a refund

lynne1985;4878543

sorry for sounding thick but would i just take the dentyl mouthwash back … sorry for sounding thick but would i just take the dentyl mouthwash back to the shop i bought it from?

obviously ?

Banned

Every store around 3-4 weeks ago had Dentyl pH on offer, super cheap. Is this a coincidence? Did they know they had dodgy goods and pushed it, product recall........what percentage of people who buy that item actually return it?

Banned

all dates, wtf, is that including the stuff we been using for years that cant be sent back

lynne1985;4878543

Take it back to store that will def give back max refund e.g. £2.92 at Sainsburys......;-)

davedave3;4881846

Every store around 3-4 weeks ago had Dentyl pH on offer, super cheap. Is … Every store around 3-4 weeks ago had Dentyl pH on offer, super cheap. Is this a coincidence? Did they know they had dodgy goods and pushed it, product recall........what percentage of people who buy that item actually return it?

Dont be silly man.

Those that stocked up on this will get full price back for each bottle, so if you have loads on BOGOF you will be quids in.

we have about 6 or so bottles of this but no receipts . can i take it back to any store !

Took mine back to Sainsburys with no receipts today, no problem at all

Has anyone taken Dentyl ph back to Tesco yet? What did you get back for it?

tinkerbell28;4938578

You will probably get back whatever it's selling at right now at a guess.

yeh, found out today ... £2.65
shoud've taken them to sainsburys! lol

What do you do if you are halfway through a bottle of it? Can you still take it back?

sickly sweet;5001050

What do you do if you are halfway through a bottle of it? Can you still … What do you do if you are halfway through a bottle of it? Can you still take it back?

I plan to try. I dont see why not. Its probably a legal requirement infact. May only get half money back though...

so what is a microbilological problem? They should give more details! :thinking:

Babbler;5027577

I plan to try. I dont see why not. Its probably a legal requirement … I plan to try. I dont see why not. Its probably a legal requirement infact. May only get half money back though...so what is a microbilological problem? They should give more details! :thinking:

I'm going to try and take the 2 half used I have back next week.
I heard it can give people who are prone to chest problems and weak immune systems to get sore throats, coughs and chest infections.

how much do morrisons give you back for a bottle?

Took 2 back to boots, no receipt so got a gift card with £5.98 on it. Both had only a 1/4 left as we have one in bathroom and one in downstairs 'cloakroom'.

took 2 back today (sainsburys)

1 full and 1 with dregs in it. Got a gift card for full value of both, no questions asked!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions