Product Recall on Heinz Baby Food - Mum's Own Recipe Spaghetti Bolognese

Found 4th Aug 2009
Heinz is taking the precautionary measure of recalling part of an isolated batch of Heinz Mum's Own Recipe Spaghetti Bolognese, 7 months + baby food in 200g jars because of the potential presence of small pieces of plastic which could present a choking risk.

The batch code affected is 9136, which is marked on the top of the cap, with a best before end date of 11 / 2010 which may be found on the side of the cap.

This product must not be consumed.

tinytums.co.uk/rec…tml

If you have any jars of the affected product please call the Heinz UK Careline on 08000 151557 for a full refund, or in the Republic of Ireland 1800 696979.

This recall only affects the 7 months + variety of Mum's Own Spaghetti Bolognese. No other Heinz Baby Food varieties are affected.

16 Comments

Banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Who cares?

'Mum's own'?

The mum in question should be shot dead.

[/COLOR]

vibeone;5928057

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Who cares?'Mum's own'?The mum in question should be … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Who cares?'Mum's own'?The mum in question should be shot dead.[/COLOR]

:? why? :?

Banned

ilovepink;5928149

:? why? :?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Because her own recipe appears to include bits of plastic?[/COLOR]

vibeone;5928181

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Because her own recipe appears to include bits of … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Because her own recipe appears to include bits of plastic?[/COLOR]

oh :giggle:

Thankyou so much for posting this I will check my little ones jars, I have just started on the 7m+ ones. Thank you

rep added

vibeone;5928057

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Who cares?'Mum's own'?The mum in question should be … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Who cares?'Mum's own'?The mum in question should be shot dead.[/COLOR]

I care.
Would you want your child eating plastic bits??

Banned

4lyons09;5928225

I care. Would you want your child eating plastic bits??

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]depends if it liked them.[/COLOR]

4lyons09;5928225

I care. Would you want your child eating plastic bits??

will never use baby food jars, especially spag bol that has a use by date of NOVEMBER 2010!!!!

and the colour of the food in the jars is wrong.

Alfonse;5928259

will never use baby food jars, especially spag bol that has a use by date … will never use baby food jars, especially spag bol that has a use by date of NOVEMBER 2010!!!!and the colour of the food in the jars is wrong.

they are handy thou, i make my own baby food but when its defrosting if you need to out forthe day it all leaks out into the bag AARRGGHHHH so i take a jar when im off out for the day

ilovepink;5928287

they are handy thou, i make my own baby food but when its defrosting if … they are handy thou, i make my own baby food but when its defrosting if you need to out forthe day it all leaks out into the bag AARRGGHHHH so i take a jar when im off out for the day

suggestion, stop using Tupperware that leaks....

they are handy yes, I only use when out and about.

Alfonse;5928296

suggestion, stop using Tupperware that leaks....

i have lol, jars:p

ilovepink;5928386

i have lol, jars:p

:oops:

Banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]The kids probably won't die anyway, so like I said - who cares?[/COLOR]

vibeone;5928420

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]The kids probably won't die anyway, so like I said - … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]The kids probably won't die anyway, so like I said - who cares?[/COLOR]

:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…99
    2. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…23
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771816
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2748

See more discussions