Groups

Products from Choicebrand

I have been looking for a decent coffee maker and have found a really good deal on choice brand. I have never heard of them before and wondered what they are like to deal with please. Does anyone know anything about this company?

2 Comments

This review sounds good oO

Appalling firm of chancer cowboys. Don't even consider them. Pay a bit … Appalling firm of chancer cowboys. Don't even consider them. Pay a bit more and go elsewhere. After 3 weeks of waiting and several communications with the company I eventually got my chainsaw. Wasn't even packaged, came only in its own carry case. They claim they sell refurbished equipment checked in accredited factories. The one i received looked like something you might pick up in a car boot sale. Very heavily used - it might even be 3rd hand. Worst of all, the chain itself was so badly warn it'll need replacing too. Never, ever again will i deal with these chancers and i would urge you to do the same - BEWARE they also trade under other names...WESCO Electrical and Britcom UK Ltd....which says a lot in itself. Stay clear!

Original Poster

Thank you very much, I think that says it all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581377
      2. EE Retention Deal S811
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22

See more discussions