Found 2nd Jan 2009
Does anyone know of, or can recommend any places to go to have professional family photos taken, and at a good price.

Looking for anywhere in london, more so east london if possible.

1. Misc
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Photo
8 Comments

I had my little boy's photo's done by pixi photo's when he was a year old brilliant photo's, a year on I thought I would have them done again, Not the same girl that did the photo's second time around they were rubbish! so guess it depends who's taking the photo's

I use a local photographer, i am in NW Kent/ SE London so can recommend www,butlersphotography.co.uk hope that helps x

theres someone on here who does pro photo's.... I did recommend him to someone for a wedding last year -- I'll see if i can dig his name out for you

Thanks for the replies so far, I did take a look at pixi fotos website and nearest store to me is the ilford one so will probably go take a look there, although they have a mobile one coming to the boots in stratford from the 6th jan, so will also check it out there :thumbsup:

Isn't minstrelman a studio photographer?

We got cracking photos done by a local photographer. He came to the house with all his gear stayed for about 2 hours tring different poses and spent a good 1/2 hour just letting Am play around to get comphortable taking random pics. The one we ended up with of AM playing was taken when he was sitting at the photogeaphers feet after rolling his toy truck over to him.

He was much much cheeper than the studios as well

donnydude;3928294

Isn't minstrelman a studio photographer?

dats the bloke! :thumbsup:

Disco;3931061

dats the bloke! :thumbsup:

yes but i think he is in manchester,may be wrong though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69774
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions