Found 4th Nov 2008
Anyone help me with this game im stuck on the puzzle where you have to get the three wolfs and chickens across the water but cant have more wolfs than chickens on one side, iv been trying for ages and i cant do it lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

If you can't do that one, there's no hope for you on the later puzzles!

Original Poster

Its just them kind of puzzles i cant do lol i just end up going back and foward with the same animals lol

The puzzles get a LOT harder believe me, princess in the box...

Original Poster

Abvance;3371072

]if you really must know

Thanks for the link rep added

o jeez lol just have to have loads of paitence i guess

you'll love it I'm sure, shame they stopped the weekly puzzles, weren't you looking for RPGs?

Original Poster

Yeah i like RPG games and puzzle games lol

professor layton is great!

shame that it took so long for the UK debut (the 3rd one is coming out in japan already)

will this game be any good for the kids?

if the kids love problem solving, this is for them. Must say though, alot of the problems are easily adult worthy (if such thing) as the difficulty really does bounce around. Best for patient kids.

Artonox;3372212

if the kids love problem solving, this is for them. Must say though, alot … if the kids love problem solving, this is for them. Must say though, alot of the problems are easily adult worthy (if such thing) as the difficulty really does bounce around. Best for patient kids.

not mine then :w00t:

thank you :thumbsup:

dont forget you can get hints if you buy them with your coins that you collect along the way. I was stuck on the wolf one too, but finally solved it hooray

Very addictive, just about to finish it, log say about 11 hours at the moment.

I think it is a bit too hard for kids of below about 12-13.

Hope they bring out more tho.

I do find some of the questions a bit ambiguous when you find out the correct answer and believe at least 2 are incorrect.(might post on here, see what you think)

X_vampiress_X;3371104

Its just them kind of puzzles i cant do lol [SIZE="3"]i just end up going … Its just them kind of puzzles i cant do lol [SIZE="3"]i just end up going back and foward with the same animals[/SIZE] lol

theres a hidden clue there as to why you cant do this

Just keep at it and you'll get it eventually!

Haha, I remember this puzzle... I'm way way into the game now though - some of them are nigh on impossible to get your head around (if you're thick at math like me) and you'll be annoying the **** out of whoever's around you asking for advice.

I pwned the 'chess' puzzle in minutes, all of them. Haven't played chess since I was a kid but my mind is still in gear!

Can't get enough of this game... I try playing it every night before I fall asleep. Probably one of the most frustrating games I've played, but also one of the most enjoyable.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Power banks on European flights?1013
    2. Driving anxiety.2944
    3. Ea access code for xbox?22
    4. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11

See more discussions