Project cars 2

Found 13th Oct 2017
Does project cars 2 need internet to play. Want to gift it to my nephew but they don’t have internet
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Hi, there is a single player/ career mode. However the game launched with issues/ bugs. They released a patch last week ( which would require internet access to download) that resolved most of these issues. So in short no you dont need internet to play the single player, b ut you wouldn't be getting the best experience without the patch.
Original Poster
awesome1 h, 28 m ago

Hi, there is a single player/ career mode. However the game launched with …Hi, there is a single player/ career mode. However the game launched with issues/ bugs. They released a patch last week ( which would require internet access to download) that resolved most of these issues. So in short no you dont need internet to play the single player, b ut you wouldn't be getting the best experience without the patch.

Thanks very much for the info guess better get console to my place patch the game n giv bk. thanks for the info
Id say no the last one was renowned for bugs and there were alot of patched released. Unless you can update regularly then hes not getting the best experience. Tbh nowadays most games are released a buggy mess so not having any form of internet is a real handicap in modern gaming
Original Poster
They live in a place can’t get steady internet n paying premium for it is waste
Original Poster
N it is true it’s sad how they release ‘full game’ yet it needs patches moment I put it in console. They Big Fifa fan so knows they won’t hav updated team when they get Fifa 18 unless they download the updates
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants