Groups

Project CARS Digital Edition (Xbox One) Available Now on Australian Store

Just spotted on Reddit. Change region to Australia at bottom. Good head start for people with slower connections.

microsoft.com/en-…s5j

15 Comments

Original Poster

Just noticed, once you have added the link from description to your basket and purchased (for free) you download via this link microsoft.com/en-…9lr

24.6GB for anyone wondering.

Strange that it offers the "Digital Version" but you then have to download the standard edition.
    Nice heads up anyway.

The Digital Deluxe version is also free on the Australian store

Original Poster

Eden0032

The Digital Deluxe version is also free on the Australian store

Do you have a link?

oUkTuRkEyIII

Do you have a link?

My bad, it's just the digital edition, but it does include the limited edition DLC (which is why i got confused).

microsoft.com/en-…s5j

Original Poster

Eden0032

My bad, it's just the digital edition, but it does include the limited … My bad, it's just the digital edition, but it does include the limited edition DLC (which is why i got confused). https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/project-cars-digital-edition/bwd6mg147s5j

That's the one I linked to, it doesn't include the LE upgrade though?

Is this not free on Xbox live this week at some point? So no need to mess around

Original Poster

jborea1

Is this not free on Xbox live this week at some point? So no need to mess … Is this not free on Xbox live this week at some point? So no need to mess around

There is no messing around, it takes a minute
    Edited by: "oUkTuRkEyIII" 15th Feb

Just to add, there is also around 9 free cars to download and 4(ish) liveries

Original Poster

nathan3007

Just to add, there is also around 9 free cars to download and 4(ish) … Just to add, there is also around 9 free cars to download and 4(ish) liveries

16 free items in total

oUkTuRkEyIII

16 free items in total

I see it now, 6 liveries and 10 cars

oUkTuRkEyIII

That's the one I linked to, it doesn't include the LE upgrade though?

Mine is downloading the limited edition DLC...will take a photo when I'm next on my console.

Thank you

Original Poster

Eden0032

Mine is downloading the limited edition DLC...will take a photo when I'm … Mine is downloading the limited edition DLC...will take a photo when I'm next on my console.

Now its live it gives me the option to download it again and the one I am downloading now includes the LE upgrade

oUkTuRkEyIII

Now its live it gives me the option to download it again and the one I am … Now its live it gives me the option to download it again and the one I am downloading now includes the LE upgrade

Nice

Not sure why you weren't able to before though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions