Project Natal out Christmas 2010 !!

just noticed project natal has finally got a release date for xmas 2010 i just cant wait for this

argos are registering people for orders already

argos.co.uk/sta…htm?tag=ar:cat:vg:xboxnatal

18 Comments

Anyone know places taking pre-orders yet?

I have a feeling this is going to very crap indeed...

Supermod

Hmmm.

http://i43.tinypic.com/55f87p.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/3sthe.jpg

i'm hoping it's used in small ways, the idea of Fable 3 being able to read your facials expressions and have NPC's react is imo a great one.

Banned

Maybe if they actually showed something of interest instead of that ball game all the time, people would be more interested. It's the way it's implemented that's the main thing, same with Move, we don't want any "tacked on" nonsense, the games that are built with motion control in mind are going to be the best ones. I get the feeling however, they're aiming squarely at the casual market.

Original Poster

halo reach, medal of honor and fable 3 will all be used with project natal

it just sounds brillant im dreading the price thou

Banned

ViperKeith;8419428

halo reach, medal of honor and fable 3 will all be used with project … halo reach, medal of honor and fable 3 will all be used with project natal it just sounds brillant im dreading the price thou

Yeah, i heard that, with it using some of the 360 's power developers will have to be clever in the implementation so the game itself doesn't take a hit.

As for the price, who knows, maybe bundled with a slim 360? for the same price...
As for the device on it's own, i would expect them to sell at a loss, sub £100 with a party game.

Original Poster

sennasnit;8419582

Yeah, i heard that, with it using some of the 360 's power developers … Yeah, i heard that, with it using some of the 360 's power developers will have to be clever in the implementation so the game itself doesn't take a hit.As for the price, who knows, maybe bundled with a slim 360? for the same price...As for the device on it's own, i would expect them to sell at a loss, sub £100 with a party game.

according to many website the price has been leaked and it will be £50

Banned

Let's hope they've sorted this out too.
]http//ww…es/

Banned

Looks like it needs to be plugged into the mains, or do you think that's just the development version?

sennasnit;8419864

Looks like it needs to be plugged into the mains, or do you think that's … Looks like it needs to be plugged into the mains, or do you think that's just the development version?

I think it will make it into the final version, they say it's to power the tilt function.

I can't decide whether this or 3DTV is the most useless/pointless tech of 2010...

Banned

Natal, Move, the Wii... all terrible concepts in my opinion.

Banned

master_chief;8419932

Natal, Move, the Wii... all terrible concepts in my opinion.

+1

i'm very indifferent.

Banned

Pointless tech 3DTV / Natal / Move

Natal and 3DTV are Innovative But PS3 Move is a Gimmick imo ( Trys to be a Wii )

I would Rather Upgrade to a Better 1080p TV or Wait for the next HD Tv That comes along.

I couldn't sit there wearing a pair of glasses to play video games or watch tv

i am interested to see how they do when they are launched

Nothing beats a nice relaxing game with a controller you don't have to jump around the room to play with.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1969
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183823
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846140
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213610

See more discussions