Groups

Project Natal to be called Wave

Banned
    If stories are correct, Microsoft has decided on an a name for Natal
    According to VG247 the new name will be Wave.

27 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I thought it was to be called Natal...

Original Poster Banned

It says I submitted an hour ago, but it was literally 2 mins. How odd. Glitch?

sennasnit;8706980

It says I submitted an hour ago, but it was literally 2 mins. How odd. … It says I submitted an hour ago, but it was literally 2 mins. How odd. Glitch?

On an unrelated note, Hogs of War was epic and awesome.

I like natal better!

Original Poster Banned

DragonChris;8706979

I thought it was to be called Natal...

Apparently not
    ]http//ww…e3/

Original Poster Banned

DragonChris;8707017

I hear ya!
    I'm praying for a PSN release with online multiplayer... :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tkelo;8707035

I like natal better!

I thought so, everyone is used to the name now.

DragonChris;8707017

+1

Yeah wave goodbye to 103 quid

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/7936/44025685.png To M$

Supermod

They should call it Wii.

vg247 have a mixed record on rumours so don't take it as gospel.

So now we can WAVE to make people MOVE so we can WII ....

I'll get me coat.

Supermod

teraomi;8708472

So now we can WAVE to make people MOVE so we can WII ....I'll get me coat.

I dont get it. That is not even funny.

^ Think of all the 3 consoles motion stuff.

Original Poster Banned

alternate;8708365

vg247 have a mixed record on rumours so don't take it as gospel.

The rumour is from NowGamer, but I don't know what they're like.:thumbsup:

Supermod

teraomi;8708523

^ Think of all the 3 consoles motion stuff.

I did.

I'm totally Anti-natal.

Ah well humor is not for all.

Still a shame that all the 3 consoles are now focusing so much on motion tech. I just hope that we can still get the triple a titles with normal control pad support. I don't want to be waving my arms about when the next batch of sequels come out.

Supermod

teraomi;8708637

Ah well humor is not for all.Still a shame that all the 3 consoles are … Ah well humor is not for all.Still a shame that all the 3 consoles are now focusing so much on motion tech. I just hope that we can still get the triple a titles with normal control pad support. I don't want to be waving my arms about when the next batch of sequels come out.

Time will tell whether each console should stick to what they know.

How many people will see Natal/Wave as a Wii gimmick? Wii 2 will no doubt be the next generation of motion gaming. They always seem to pull something out of the bag.

Banned

magicjay1986;8708656

Time will tell whether each console should stick to what they know. How … Time will tell whether each console should stick to what they know. How many people will see Natal/Wave as a Wii gimmick? Wii 2 will no doubt be the next generation of motion gaming. They always seem to pull something out of the bag.

Would be nice if Nintendo went HD next. A focus on less motion gaming would be nice too.

Banned

teraomi;8708637

Ah well humor is not for all.Still a shame that all the 3 consoles are … Ah well humor is not for all.Still a shame that all the 3 consoles are now focusing so much on motion tech. I just hope that we can still get the triple a titles with normal control pad support. I don't want to be waving my arms about when the next batch of sequels come out.

Motion gaming won't take over normal controller based games. They will try and 'steal' some of the wii market, mostly little kids. No suprise that people on the interwebz (mainly teens and adults) don't like it. I think natal/wave will be a success

Supermod

master_chief;8708679

Would be nice if Nintendo went HD next. A focus on less motion gaming … Would be nice if Nintendo went HD next. A focus on less motion gaming would be nice too.

Apparently they have said that HD isnt enough. They will be innovative. To be honest, they would be lagging badly if they bring out just HD gaming.

Banned

magicjay1986;8708714

Apparently they have said that HD isnt enough. They will be innovative. … Apparently they have said that HD isnt enough. They will be innovative. To be honest, they would be lagging badly if they bring out just HD gaming.

They probably will be innovative. I just wish their development roadmap didn't have to rely on innovations in hardware and concentrated on what they do best, which is make games. To be honest I'd rather they dropped out of the console race and developed for the competition, it won't happen but I can dream.

I think the motion control is a good idea. Nice to have a little variation. Just like the music peripheral market.

As posted my fear is that the next sequels, be it a Dead Space,Gears of War,Uncharted,Resident Evil, Metal Gear etc are going to be made pure motion so it reaches the "larger market of players". This could easily kill a huge franchise.

New properties made in the motion market is fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo44
      2. Disney descendants duvet35
      3. Dreams bed sale.21
      4. No claims discount proof - Help needed89

See more discussions