Project XCloud

Posted 21st Nov
Signed up for this back in September and I've finally got my invitation to join

3336624-qGzzc.jpg
Anyone else already already using it?
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Oh aha I was just about to also put this on here and then I just found this. I also got invited. Thank you for informing others
Edited by: "dragon97" 21st Nov
dragon9721/11/2019 06:47

Oh aha I was just about to also put this on here and then I just found …Oh aha I was just about to also put this on here and then I just found this. I also got invited. Thank you for informing others

Let me know how you get on, speeds etc

I have talk talk broadband 80Mb at home and EE mobile. Will be interesting to see how they compare.
Got my invite last night, controller clip arriving today - very excited to try it out!
It's brilliant. At home on WiFi, very low latency experience. Good selection of games. Totally integrates with xbox game saves and ecosystem. Like playing xbox on your phone. Way better than switch! If u don't have newer xbox controller with Bluetooth, you can plug in an older one with a USB C to micro USB short cable found on amazon.
Seems to work just about for me on home WiFi 5ghz, 2.4ghz just playable and mobile data is awful and completely unplayable. Maybe my location? Will probably improve once 5g becomes mainstream.
nomzis21/11/2019 11:37

It's brilliant. At home on WiFi, very low latency experience. Good …It's brilliant. At home on WiFi, very low latency experience. Good selection of games. Totally integrates with xbox game saves and ecosystem. Like playing xbox on your phone. Way better than switch! If u don't have newer xbox controller with Bluetooth, you can plug in an older one with a USB C to micro USB short cable found on amazon.

I'm using a USB c adapter to connect the OG controller and can't get it to recognise it. Any advice?
Edited by: "RadiantDuck" 21st Nov
RadiantDuck21/11/2019 16:19

I'm using a USB c adapter to connect the OG controller and can't get it to …I'm using a USB c adapter to connect the OG controller and can't get it to recognise it. Any advice?

Using mine on Bluetooth so can't help I'm afraid. Sorry.
RadiantDuck21/11/2019 16:19

I'm using a USB c adapter to connect the OG controller and can't get it to …I'm using a USB c adapter to connect the OG controller and can't get it to recognise it. Any advice?

When I plug into my android phone.. The controller is recognised and works.. Not sure if it will work with IOS though..

This is the cable

Duttek 90 Degree Type USB-C to Micro USB 2.0 Cable, 1ft Short Type C Cable for Macbook Pro & Android Devices, Black amazon.co.uk/dp/…3G8
nomzis22/11/2019 00:20

When I plug into my android phone.. The controller is recognised and …When I plug into my android phone.. The controller is recognised and works.. Not sure if it will work with IOS though..This is the cableDuttek 90 Degree Type USB-C to Micro USB 2.0 Cable, 1ft Short Type C Cable for Macbook Pro & Android Devices, Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078163B16/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_OLY1Db5TCH3G8

I'm using a Xiaomi phone, so there might be some issues there. Thanks, I'll try looking into it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants