Project xcloud help please

Posted 19th Mar
So I got accepted into project xcloud and thought happy days, I can play the Xbox on my phone while the wife watches her crap on the TV lol.

I have super fast sky broadband and my Huweai p20 pro is connected to 5ghz on my sky Q hub.

But I've tried multiple games and they all have very bad lag every 2-3 minutes that it makes it unplayable. Has any fellow gamers got any advice on how to fix this or got any similar issues?
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I find it fine on WiFi if you're connected to the 5ghz, you will see some screen tear that runs down the screen. Lag wise I find it good considering you can be playing cod online on your phone with a Bluetooth controller. What your describing I find is when I use 4G. Does your phone support game boost? And is your phone on 5ghz and not swapping between that and 2.4ghz or whatever it is?
STRICKIBHOY19/03/2020 21:44

I find it fine on WiFi if you're connected to the 5ghz, you will see some …I find it fine on WiFi if you're connected to the 5ghz, you will see some screen tear that runs down the screen. Lag wise I find it good considering you can be playing cod online on your phone with a Bluetooth controller. What your describing I find is when I use 4G. Does your phone support game boost? And is your phone on 5ghz and not swapping between that and 2.4ghz or whatever it is?

Thanks for reply. Yeah I've set my phone so it only connects to 5ghz. What's the game boost you mentioned? I've never heard of it.

EDIT - I've just looked it up and my device does have the game boost enabled.
Edited by: "XboxMUFC" 19th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants