Groups

Project Zero 3 On Ps2

You will all doubtlessly be pleased to hear I FINALLY got this game for £10.00 online off CEX in pretty damn good condtion.

Now I just need a PS2

5 Comments

Original Poster

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cf310.jpg

If I'd known someone was looking for one I could have sold you one.... took mine to car boot sales about 6 times this summer and no-one showed interest apart from the "chancers" that offered me £5... you can guess what I told them, LOL
    Anyway, decided it was finally time to get rid of a few things as we're having some work done on the house soon and need to clear stuff out... so took it to the local charity shop with loads of other stuff too, can't be bothered with car boots etc anymore anyway.. anyway, long story, but if you'd posted that you wanted one last week I'd have let you have it for cost of postage

I finally got Metal Gear Solid + Silent Hill Demo in excellent condition with all original booklets etc.!!!

How much is this game worth (project zero 3)?

Original Poster

paddy.stone;6405316

If I'd known someone was looking for one I could have sold you one.... … If I'd known someone was looking for one I could have sold you one.... took mine to car boot sales about 6 times this summer and no-one showed interest apart from the "chancers" that offered me £5... you can guess what I told them, LOLAnyway, decided it was finally time to get rid of a few things as we're having some work done on the house soon and need to clear stuff out... so took it to the local charity shop with loads of other stuff too, can't be bothered with car boots etc anymore anyway.. anyway, long story, but if you'd posted that you wanted one last week I'd have let you have it for cost of postage

Gee, thats really cheered me up :roll:

I posted on the for sale a number of times over the past few months but im just pleased to have the game in my possession, I had it once and got rid of it before completing it for some stupid reason

Nah I meant a PS2... anyway gone now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1417
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      3. love affairs1751
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365

See more discussions