projector

Found 4th Jun
oka so i have the w1070, in a medium size bedrooms..

it shinning on a 82 inch screen from Amazon.

now when it was on table, it didn't brighten room up too much and so was okay watching it at night.

as the screen been rolled up sometime on white scenes you can see the ripples or waves.

like when you watch it on day time you could see it little bit but on night time, it was fine and you could not see them at all.

but now the projector is on the Celling it seems to lighten room up more so like now watching it on day time, the projector is acting like a light bulb which it is technically 🐴.

and i tried and put it on eco mode and cinema.

also doesn't help the upstairs neighbor when Someone walking the projector shakes, like she got elephant feet.

apologies for poor grammar, but any technical help or suggestions, and i am not going to paint the ceiling. the room is red will soon be painted to a lighter netrual colour.
Community Updates
6 Comments
Not got a projector, so this is just guess work.

Is the projection overhanging the screen so you are getting extra light bouncing off the walls? Reduce the image size.

With regard to the bouncing. They only option would be to mount it on a wall which will be more solid than the ceiling.
Bobbajob17 m ago

Not got a projector, so this is just guess work.Is the projection …Not got a projector, so this is just guess work.Is the projection overhanging the screen so you are getting extra light bouncing off the walls? Reduce the image size.With regard to the bouncing. They only option would be to mount it on a wall which will be more solid than the ceiling.

walls are plasterboard too, and it is sitting the screen like it did when it was on a table
Is teh light coming through vent holes or something? As well as the lens obviously. Maybe some sort of shield around it - try a bit of cardbord and experiment
mas9924 m ago

Is teh light coming through vent holes or something? As well as the lens …Is teh light coming through vent holes or something? As well as the lens obviously. Maybe some sort of shield around it - try a bit of cardbord and experiment

it's more like now it on the celling, it's acting like a light bulb, Brighting up Room.

this the screen i got
amazon.co.uk/gp/…tle
Pricklerickle47 m ago

it's more like now it on the celling, it's acting like a light bulb, …it's more like now it on the celling, it's acting like a light bulb, Brighting up Room.this the screen i gothttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01H18E3MO?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

Most people have lighter ceilings and darker walls and floors so the same light source pointed downwards will light up the room less than one pointed upwards.

Painting the room a lighter colour will make it worse.

Can you not smooth the screen out somehow? I'm not sure if you can iron projector screens.
EndlessWaves24 m ago

Most people have lighter ceilings and darker walls and floors so the same …Most people have lighter ceilings and darker walls and floors so the same light source pointed downwards will light up the room less than one pointed upwards.Painting the room a lighter colour will make it worse.Can you not smooth the screen out somehow? I'm not sure if you can iron projector screens.

maybe a better screen with help but how there packaged might all be the same
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants