Projector Set up for Halloween - AtmosFX

Found 24th Sep 2016
Hi

I'm looking to set up a projector to project images on a wall for Halloween. I have seen the AtmosFX videos that I would like to use but as for setting up the projector, media player, speakers etc - I'm lost.

Ideally I would like to download the videos onto a stick and plug them straight into the projector but don't know if this is possible. Had a look at projectors but it is a minefield! Any advice would be appreciated.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Was having a look at this one but not sure if it would be ok.

Your text here
Edited by: "j9mcl" 24th Sep 2016

eBay item number 311693401138

Not sure if this is what you are after

Original Poster

Thanks but not quite what I'm after. This is what I want to project on my house outside AtmosfearFX

Amazing effects for haloween, and that projector looks good as well.

we have been using these for a few years now cheap projector of ebay more lumens the better think it cost about _£80 old business type projector I have all the DVDs on USB as well as we ran multiple projectors last year one through a
laptop with Bluetooth speakers hidden and the other through a cheap media player (no sound required as it was a holo projection onto fabric (very effective)

j9mcl

Was having a look at this one but not sure if it would be ok.Your text … Was having a look at this one but not sure if it would be ok.Your text here

​These are £30 on ebay.

I'm looking more for the videos myself if there are any decent free ones around?

Original Poster

Rob_B

​These are £30 on ebay. I'm looking more for the videos myself if there ar … ​These are £30 on ebay. I'm looking more for the videos myself if there are any decent free ones around?

I just downloaded the single videos for $10 each.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions