Groups

Projector Set up for Halloween - AtmosFX

Hi

I'm looking to set up a projector to project images on a wall for Halloween. I have seen the AtmosFX videos that I would like to use but as for setting up the projector, media player, speakers etc - I'm lost.

Ideally I would like to download the videos onto a stick and plug them straight into the projector but don't know if this is possible. Had a look at projectors but it is a minefield! Any advice would be appreciated.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Was having a look at this one but not sure if it would be ok.

Your text here
    Edited by: "j9mcl" 24th Sep 2016

eBay item number 311693401138

Not sure if this is what you are after

Original Poster

Thanks but not quite what I'm after. This is what I want to project on my house outside AtmosfearFX

Amazing effects for haloween, and that projector looks good as well.

we have been using these for a few years now cheap projector of ebay more lumens the better think it cost about _£80 old business type projector I have all the DVDs on USB as well as we ran multiple projectors last year one through a
    laptop with Bluetooth speakers hidden and the other through a cheap media player (no sound required as it was a holo projection onto fabric (very effective)

j9mcl

Was having a look at this one but not sure if it would be ok.Your text … Was having a look at this one but not sure if it would be ok.Your text here

​These are £30 on ebay.

I'm looking more for the videos myself if there are any decent free ones around?

Original Poster

Rob_B

​These are £30 on ebay. I'm looking more for the videos myself if there ar … ​These are £30 on ebay. I'm looking more for the videos myself if there are any decent free ones around?

I just downloaded the single videos for $10 each.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......617
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions