Expired

Projector to run PowerPoint from USB

4 replies
Found 9th Nov 2014
I'm looking for a projector to use for work purposes. Need it to run PowerPoint if possible direct from usb, as it'll save me from carrying a laptop most of the time.

This Acer one has excellent reviews and is at the right price, but from the reviews it doesn't seem to play PowerPoint from USB sticks.

Would appreciate if a link to a good projector can be provided which can play from USB.

Thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

Epson EB-S03 SVGA 2700 Lumens Portable 3LCD Projector amazon.co.uk/dp/…6ZK
This was the one I was referring to above

Original Poster

Comment

dcx_badass

Not seen any that can do this myself, but one probably exists, if it has … Not seen any that can do this myself, but one probably exists, if it has HDMI I'd just use a cheap android stick (or chromecast).

Would I able to run PowerPoint using chromecast?

Just seen this on KGBDEALS it's a mini projector kgbdeals.co.uk/nat…tor for £69, HDMI. Hope it helps

Original Poster

Comment

dcx_badass

Yes, either using screen mirroring if your phone supports it, or this app … Yes, either using screen mirroring if your phone supports it, or this app should work:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.narsys.focalcastbeta&hl=enChromecast will require wifi and internet to work though, an android stick can be got for £20ish and will work without needing internet, can just connect a memory stick with the presentation on and it will work. I've got one I was going to list on here for £15 + p&p.

Give me a link to the android stick please. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions