Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Projector under £100 3D

Posted 6th Sep
Evening,

not sure there is a 3d projector? for my budget.

anyone help with suggestions for a 3D projector I am using a ELEPHAS Projector, GC333 at the moment and happy with it.

something similar but must be 3D any input please.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
3d?
fearona06/09/2020 21:46

3d?

Yes used to have a 3d TV and thought may be good for the kids? Not sure if they even make them still?
I had to pay £450 for my low end 3D projector and that was the cheapest I found one. Even the glasses are £30 a pair.

I did do a quick Google for 'LED 3D projector' (most sub £100 projectors are LED, just like your current Elephas), the only one I found was a red/green 3D. Which is a really basic 3D effect that renders to black and white. As a guide, a famous red/green film was 'creature from the black lagoon', first shown in cinemas in the 50's sometime?
slimy3106/09/2020 22:36

I had to pay £450 for my low end 3D projector and that was the cheapest I …I had to pay £450 for my low end 3D projector and that was the cheapest I found one. Even the glasses are £30 a pair. I did do a quick Google for 'LED 3D projector' (most sub £100 projectors are LED, just like your current Elephas), the only one I found was a red/green 3D. Which is a really basic 3D effect that renders to black and white. As a guide, a famous red/green film was 'creature from the black lagoon', first shown in cinemas in the 50's sometime?

Thanks for looking, will stick to what I have cheers buddy.
Post a comment
@
    Text