Posted 2 April 2022

Promo code box missing on Smyths website?

I have a discount code for Smyths and cannot for the life of me find the promo code box either on my phone or computer? Can anybody help? Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    AndyRoyd02/04/2022 21:16

Was discussed recently with outcome of suggestion that promo code box …Was discussed recently with outcome of suggestion that promo code box typically only shows on trolley page if trolley contains anything that could be subject to promo code.

The similar thread 2 weeks ago: hotukdeals.com/dis…292
    Was discussed recently with outcome of suggestion that promo code box typically only shows on trolley page if trolley contains anything that could be subject to promo code.
    Under payment options there's a pay by toys gift card does that work?
    47199088-qJCFg.jpg
    Author
    DaveG4602/04/2022 21:16

Under payment options there's a pay by toys gift card does that work? …Under payment options there's a pay by toys gift card does that work? [Image]

I think that’s more for gift cards, but thank you.

Was discussed recently with outcome of suggestion that promo code box …Was discussed recently with outcome of suggestion that promo code box typically only shows on trolley page if trolley contains anything that could be subject to promo code.

Thank you (edited)

I also noticed his . Also do you still have the 21% curry’s code
    edddie.1455502/04/2022 21:37

I also noticed his . Also do you still have the 21% curry’s code

Code used by relative to buy a cheap toaster of all things (what a waste) and will no doubt be the subject of a CRA argument in about 13 months time.
's avatar