Original Poster

Forest*

Arn't leicester going down?!

t0mm;2020806

Forest*Arn't leicester going down?!

:oops:

t0mm;2020806

Forest*Arn't leicester going down?!

Holloway will get what he deserves if Leicester go down.

Original Poster

They'll crop up tomorrow, I know they will, shame really I want the Derby/Forest/Leicester derbys!

Banned

t0mm;2020823

They'll crop up tomorrow, I know they will, shame really I want the … They'll crop up tomorrow, I know they will, shame really I want the Derby/Forest/Leicester derbys!

Well it looks like you got your wish with a Derby derby! And also a Birmingham derby!!!!!

yesss!!! com on u reds, Cant believe they got auto promo !! :D:D:D soo happy!

Original Poster

4241mackay;2020845

yesss!!! com on u reds, Cant believe they got auto promo !! :D:D:D soo … yesss!!! com on u reds, Cant believe they got auto promo !! :D:D:D soo happy!

Two weeks ago we were 5th :|.

Dream come true.

t0mm;2020861

Two weeks ago we were 5th :|.Dream come true.

Who are forest?

ryancs;2020921

Who are forest?

Twice european cup winners:whistling:

well done Forest............about bloody time!

bitseylango;2020943

well done Forest............about bloody time!

It is i have supported forest since i was a kid i am so happy that they are out of that league.

abacus;2020954

It is i have supported forest since i was a kid i am so happy that they … It is i have supported forest since i was a kid i am so happy that they are out of that league.

just waiting for the OH and kids to come home from the match! gonna be a happy Lango household tonight!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

bitseylango;2020966

just waiting for the OH and kids to come home from the match! gonna be a … just waiting for the OH and kids to come home from the match! gonna be a happy Lango household tonight!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

You enjoy it i am going out tonight with the o/h i may just try a few beers myself :-D

abacus;2020974

You enjoy it i am going out tonight with the o/h i may just try a few … You enjoy it i am going out tonight with the o/h i may just try a few myself :-D

Im out tonight too with friends, Nottm City centre will be buzzing!

Original Poster

ryancs;2020921

Who are forest?

What was that?

Bristol City? Couldnt hold on to first place?!:whistling::oops:;-):thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;2020978

Im out tonight too with friends, Nottm City centre will be buzzing!

Just gotta get my money for my season ticket up.

t0mm;2020995

Just gotta get my money for my season ticket up.

sell your PS3 and you should have enough Tom! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;2021007

sell your PS3 and you should have enough Tom! :thumbsup:

I'd rather stand outside the ground.

Nah. I have plans:thumbsup:.

Banned

He he. Speaking of European Cups - I actually went to Munich and saw Forest beat Malmo to win one of them! I can still remember the goal now from the first million pound man!

Original Poster

guv;2021106

He he. Speaking of European Cups - I actually went to Munich and saw … He he. Speaking of European Cups - I actually went to Munich and saw Forest beat Malmo to win one of them! I can still remember the goal now from the first million pound man!

Or as Brian Clough says
    "He only cost £999 999. The tax brought it over £1 000 000":giggle:

bring on the sheep sh*****s !

come on FOREST

Souhampton tomorrow fingers X'ed

t0mm;2020994

What was that?Bristol City? Couldnt hold on to first … What was that?Bristol City? Couldnt hold on to first place?!:whistling::oops:;-):thumbsup:

LOL you lot are right ones to talk about holding on to first place. Calderwood what a w*****;-) Although i would relish the chance to play you again i hope we don't see you next season.

scoobydoobydooo;2021175

bring on the sheep sh*****s !come on FOREST

HUH:?

Banned

ryancs;2023853

HUH:?

Uhm. I may be wrong - but the reference is Derby's nickname "the Rams". Or maybe its more literal?

guv;2024083

Uhm. I may be wrong - but the reference is Derby's nickname "the Rams". … Uhm. I may be wrong - but the reference is Derby's nickname "the Rams". Or maybe its more literal?

Yup thats our nickname.
    Sheep **** army

We were utter **** this season

Banned

add-man;2024148

Yup thats our nickname.Sheep **** armyWe were utter **** this season

Hey cheer up. You made it to the top flight. You were entertaining (maybe for the wrong reasons) but your support was still excellent. Lets see Chelsea get your percentage gates in your position! I'm old enough to remember them getting a crowd of less than 9000 in the top flight!

Good. Leeds will get through in the play-offs and that Doncaster chairman can go and cry in a corner somewhere

YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!

finally out that league, I thought playoffs were our only hope, thanks Cheltenham!!!! wd Forest!!!!!

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2020802

Leicester>>>>Forrest.

..... :oops:

Can you taste league one?!?

we know all about league one here

GoDutchGo;2022697

Souhampton tomorrow fingers X'ed

Wooooooo we are staying up.

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2027885

Wooooooo we are staying up.