Groups

Promotion code / Quidco help

I am trying to go through Quidco to place an order. The webiste i am trying to buy from accepts promotional codes..... I have done this on other websites loads of times, yet for some reason a 10% code is being applied and i want to use a 20% code!!! I have tried deleting cookies and history - but i cant take the 10% code off?! Any ideas??? Please help!!!!

6 Comments

if you use a promotional code quidco wont payout

Original Poster

Really?? I dont know how it worked before?
    Ok thanks, i will just stick with the better promo code insetad!

madinternetuser;5919000

i have used promo codes on debenhams - marks and spencers - cdwow - on orders through Quidco past few weeks - all are validated/tracked and that was using 2 promo codes on debs and m & s

holly100;5919130

i have used promo codes on debenhams - marks and spencers - cdwow - on … i have used promo codes on debenhams - marks and spencers - cdwow - on orders through Quidco past few weeks - all are validated/tracked and that was using 2 promo codes on debs and m & s

Different shops have different rules, like you I have never had problems using both but I know some companies that don't allow both.. of the two though I would go for the promo code, at least then you don't have to worry about tracking etc.

madinternetuser;5919000

Captain Hook;5919165

Different shops have different rules, like you I have never had problems … Different shops have different rules, like you I have never had problems using both but I know some companies that don't allow both.. of the two though I would go for the promo code, at least then you don't have to worry about tracking etc.

yes - agree there:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys! When i go through Quidco, it automatically gives me an extra 10% off - weird!!
    But gone for the 20% off! Saved myself £20!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137325
      2. Your dream gaming set up?816
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions